//Chapter1

//Chapter1

“No! Never! I will never agree on that!! That sucks mom!!” I said to my mom when she announced to the family that when I graduate, I will be already married to Jake. I don’t even know him! Nor his face or his attitude! Yes! I’m a spoiled brat! But to be married to the person I don’t know just because of your stupid culture is different!! “Low your voice Kiara! You don’t have the rights to shout at your mother!” That’s my father. When he shouts, he is already the rule. No one should ever disagree on him even mom! This really sucks! “We can’t do anything about this Kiara. This is our culture. We should not break this. We are not a normal persons. We are witches. Unless…” mom pauses. “Unless what mom?” Mom didn’t answer me, instead he looked to my grandfather which is the leader in all witches in today’s era. But as I look at my mom eyes. I know there’s a way to be out from this stupid culture!! “Mom answer me. Please? I really don’t like to be married to the person I don’t know even his face!” I looked at my grandfather and said, “Lolo please tell me. Is there a way to be away from this culture? I really don’t like this. It’s like it’s killing me slowly to be married to the person I don’t know.” I already cried infront of my mom, dad, grandfather and other witches in our family. I know mom have already pity on me. She doesn’t like to see me crying. She used to do ways just to help me in my problems. I looked at my mom begging for help, “Mom please…” Mom didn’t do anything! Now I’m really hopeless… “Kiara.” I was shocked when my grandfather talks to me. I really wish he would tell some ways to be out from this culture! “Yes Lolo?” “Yes, there is a way. But it’s difficult to do.” It made me lighten up! I run infront to me grandfather and listen to him carefully. I don’t care how difficult it was. I would do anything just to be out from this problem. “Please continue Lolo.” “You need to show to us that you already somebody else.” What?! That’s all?! I will just show it to them that I already loved somebody else?! I thought it was difficult. I smile secretly and say, “Is that –“ “BUT!” Oh no! No buts please!! Darn! Now what is the second one?! “But what Lolo?” “You need to be sure that the person you love also loves you. And in that way, we can break the culture. No ever tried this hija. But if you’re really persistent, you have your choice. Meeting dismissed.” WHAT?! NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO?!