//Chapter6

//Chapter6

“Will you stop jumping Kiara!? You’re like a kid don’t you know that!?” “I don’t care! He said he will see me later! Is that mean that we will go home together?! Oh my God! I should be beautiful later sis!!” “Tss. Whatever. Oh by the way, did you already give the cookies to him?” I stop jumping when I heard the question of Micah. I sat beside her. Now my problems came back. Damn! Can she just forget my problems just for a while?! “The cookies? Yeah. I hope he ate that so that the spell would effect already.” I heard Micah sigh. I look at her. And then she faced me. “Yeah Sis. He already ate your cookies. I saw him a while ago when I was coming out from the CR. He is in the bench near the fields. He is just alone. And you know what I saw sis?” “What? His face was broken because my cookies were not delicious? Micah hit me in the head. Okay! That’s many times already huh! “Ouch!” “Stupid! He’s smiling you idiot! I think he likes your cookies. Or probably, the spells already effect on him.” “Oh I see. He’s just smiling- Wait!? What did you say Sis?! He is smiling?!” “Yeah. Why?” “YAHOOOOOOO!!!” I stand up again and jumped! He likes my cookies! I hug Micah tightly and gave her a great big smile! “He likes my cookies! He likes my cookies Micah!!” “I know! Will you stop that?! It’s embarrassing don’t you know that?!” “Well I don’t care! You also yourself sis! I saw you when you and Myco talking at the music room! Your smile is different from the other smile you gave to other people don’t you know that?” I grin at her. Yes it’s true. Micah really gives smiles like that to other people than Myco. As I teased her, she blushed! Haha! “Stop it! Okay! Myco invited me on a date tonight. Are you happy?!” I shouted more of what I’ve heard! My God! Both of us are inlove in the same time! We are really bestfriends!!! “So what’s your answer?” she smiled at me. I think I already now the answer. Okay, the time is so fast. Last subject. We only have 5 minutes left before the last subject ends and we can already go home. I can’t wait! Okay, 5 4 3 2 1. “Yes! It’s already time!! Oopss!” because of my too much excitement I stand up and shouted. Everybody looks at me and also the teacher. So embarrassing and wrong timing! You know why?! Our last teacher is the most terror of all! “In hurry Ms. Mendoza?” ma’am said while raising her other eye brow. “S-sorry Ma’am.” I sit down because of too much embarrassment! Thank God I was not send to detention! “Okay, class dismissed.” Yes! I wait for our teacher to be out from our classroom and then, “MICAH GONZAGA! IT’S TIME!” “Will you shut your mouth up Kiara?! I know right!? Just wait okay? Myco and Marcus are on there way here in our classroom!” “What?! They will come here?! Waaaaah!!!” Micah gives me a hit on my head! Okay! That is too many!! “What the?!” “What!?” “Nothing! Hmpf!” Whatever Micah. All I know is that I’m excited to see Marcus! After a minute, I heard girls are shouting inside our classroom. I ask Micah if what’s happening outside. “Hmm , I don’t know. Maybe Jerald. You know that. Chick boy. Hmpf.” “Ahh okay.” I continue listening on my IPod when I hear Mitch and Lea shouted. “Oh my God! Marcus and Myco is in our classroom!!!” Tss. I thought who’s inside the classroom. It’s only Myco and Marcus- What?! “Marcus?!” “Hi Kiara!” They are really here! As in really! In front of me!! “Hi Micah.” “Hello Myco.” Okay! That’s my sister! Haha! I hear murmurs around the classroom. Micah and I look at each other as if we are thinking the same. We nodded to each other. “Let’s go Marcus?” “Okay!” Bye girls! Be jealous on me! Haha! “Let’s go Myco?” “Oh sure!” As the four of us is walking going outside the campus, many girls; especially the died hard fans of Myco and Marcus is looking at us. “So Myco, we will go now.” “Okay bro.” “Hey Myco! Take good care of my girl okay? Or else you would die in just a snap! Got it?” Myco chuckled while Micah blushed. How cute! “I will take good care of her Kiara.” “Good!” They would be a perfect couple if they would be already boyfriends’ ang girlfriends. How sweet. “Hey Marcus! You also take good care of my girl! If you would hurt her! Be ready for your life!” Marcus chuckled and holds my hands. I was shock! Okay, can you tell me how many times I was shocked this day? “Don’t worry Micah. She’s safe with me.” “Okay. So Sis, be careful okay? Bye.” “I will. Bye.” I waited as Myco and Micah goes away. “So, where do you want to go?” “Hmm, I don’t know. How about you?” “Let’s just go to park? I want to eat ice cream. Your treat huh? He didn’t answer instead he just give me a smile while holding my hands. As we walk towards into the park, I remember that the most effective way so that the spell has a great effect to the person is by holding his hands. I sigh. I’m sorry Marcus. I was concentrating and murmuring the spell. I should repeat this 3 times. “My blood. Your blood. Be mine. You’re mine. Be under my spell and follow me real.” “My blood. Your blood. Be mine. You’re mine. Be under my spell and follow me real.” “My blood. Your blood. Be mine. You’re mine. Be under my spell and follow me real.” “Effect on him and make success my aim.” I sigh after I made the spell. Now is the start Kiara. Be ready for consequences. “Were here! What do you want?” I smiled on him and said, “ICE CREAM!!” He giggled and pinched my cheeks! “Not again?!” “Sorry. You’re just too cute that’s why I can’t resist you.” “It’s okay. Hey! Where’s my ice cream!?” He just laughs at me. It’s really good to hear his laugh. “Coming Madam.” Awww. How sweet. After he said that, he went to an ice cream vendor ang buy ice cream then went back to me. As he is walking towards me, I can’t help not to be guilty. I really don’t know what to do if Marcus will change towards me. “Here’s your ice cream madam.” I hit him in his arms but not that hard. He just laughs and gives to me my ice cream. “Thank you.” We didn’t talk to each other. When my I finish eating my ice cream, Marcus started the conversation. “Hmm, Kiara. I have something to tell you.” Oh no. Is this already the effect of the spell? “What is it?” “I have already known you since we are 1st year. You didn’t notice me that much because you are always busy. Even me. I don’t have the guts to go to you and introduce myself. I was afraid that you might reject me and not consider my friendship that I will offer to you.” “Marcus…” “Until 3rd year I’m still like that. But when the day we bumped into each other, it made me so happy that I could jump whole day just because I already have the chance to hold, to know and to have conversation on you…” Is this true? Is this not part of the spell? No Kiara. You are a witch. You should now the effects of the spell. Don’t be stupid to be fool on the effects of your own spell! I think of too much when Marcus suddenly kneeled down, hold my hands and say, “Kiara Lei Mendoza, would you be my girl?” “Marcus…” Okay. I know this is sweet! I know this is one of the woman’s dreams. But in my case… “Say yes.” “Answer him already.” “My God! He is so handsome! Be mine boy!” “No! You should be mine!” Am I so lucky I have been like this… But I know this is just part of the spell. No Kiara, to be successful on your plan, say yes. But I’m guilty! Say yes if you want to be out of your stupid culture! But… “Yes Marcus.” “What is that Kiara?” I gave him a hit on his head. “I said yes you idiot!” He stands up, hug me and carry me while saying, “YES! KIARA LEI IS ALREADY MINE! SHE IS ALREADY MINE!” “Stop that Marcus!” Marcus put me down and hugs me. I hug him back. I can feel the love on him towards me. And that made me sadder. “You didn’t know how much I love you Kiara Lei Mendoza. You just made me the happiest person in the world. I love you…” “I love you too Marcus…”