//Chapter4

//Chapter4

“Can you tell me now what are you thinking? Because for me, I think it’s not good.” I just give her an evil smile. And Micah gasped. She’s an OA bestfriend! She doesn’t know my idea yet and she already reacts that way!? I just hit her head. Haha! I’m so bad! “Don’t such be OA okay? But you know what I am thinking about?” “How will I know if you wouldn’t tell me idiot!” “Yeah whatever.” I just rolled my eyes and then tell her my idea. As expected, she react like there’s no tomorrow. Duh, whatever. “Oh no you don’t! KIARA LEI MENDOZA!! YOU WILL NOT DO THAT!” “Yes I would Sis! And another thing, will you minimize your voice?! If my parents would know this, they would be angry on me!” “Okay, sorry. But why?! Why is that idea you think of!? There is so many ways sis but why that? That is so mean. You can hurt him did you know that?” “Yes I know sis. But I don’t have any choice. Only my spells can make my plans be successful. And with that, I’m already out in our stupid culture!” “But you know it’s not forever sis. If he already knows what you did to him, how will you explain it? Do you think he would forgive you?” “I know. I know okay? That’s the only problem in my mind. But I already made my decision sis. As my spell is on going, I’ll figure a solution on time. Just help me on this will you?” I know I’m already insane but this is the only way to my problem. I need Marcus. I need him to be under on my spells to make him mine using my powers. But as Micah said, it is only limited and I don’t know the solution yet if Marcus already knows what I’ve done to him. “Okay. I’ll also think of a solution if the problem will come. Just be careful okay?” I just nodded. That’s why I really love my bestfriend. Anywhere I am, she is there for me, ready to help me always. I hug her tightly and said, “Thank you Sis. You’re the best bestfriend in the world.” “Now, what should we do first?” I smiled at her and tell her everything what should we do. Time goes by, it’s already 10 pm. “Kiara hija, Micah needs to go home now. It’s already late.” “Yes mom.” After that, mom went back to her room. “Sis, are we settled?” “Yes. I wish you all the best tomorrow Sis. Be careful okay?” “I will.” “So, I need to go now. See you tomorrow. Good night.” I hug her and then she left. I went back to my room and review the spell that I should do tomorrow. “My blood. Your blood. Be mine. You’re mine. Be under my spell and follow me real.” I sigh. “My blood. Your blood. Be mine. You’re mine. Be under my spell and follow me real.” My spell was written in the book Love Potion and Spells. I read it again until I perfect it. I also made research about Marcus. I found out his a vocalist in the One Side Band, the original band of our school. I didn’t notice him a lot back in my lower years because I was so busy learning ang teaching different spells. That’s why, just this day I met him. The handsome and campus crush Marcus Villaruiz.  “Just wait Marcus. I’m on your way.” After I read and perfect my spells, I went to bed and sleep with a guilt and excitement on my mind.