I found myself moving my hips to the motion of him fingering me and asked him to add another. It felt so fucking good as he continued to finger me. 

"Don't stop, but get on your knees," I commanded, the heat of the moment giving me confidence. 

He did as I requested and I placed him in my mouth while he continued to finger me. I could tell he was enjoying what I was doing because he started to move faster inside of me making me moan. 

"Fuck, you're going to make me come," he said.

I slowed down and released him. He pulled his fingers out, licking them before he straddled me and placed on the condom. He put on plenty of lube before leaning forward over me and lining himself up. 

He entered slowly, taking his time to stretch me out. When he was in all the way he lowered his hips and placed his arms on either side of my head. 

I kissed him as he slowly moved his hips, making me moan when he would hit the perfect spot. It wasn't long before I was bucking my hips to meet his thrusts and enjoying the sensation. 

"Fuck, it feels so good," I sighed. 

He smiled down at me before leaning down and sucking on my neck. 

"Can we change positions?" I eventually said. 

"Yeah," he said as he sat up and pulled out. 

I motioned for him to lay down on his back before I climbed on top of him. I used my hand to rub his dick against my clit and sighed with pleasure. I opened my eyes to see him staring up at me.

"I like being on top," I said, "I like being in charge."

I leaned forward and pushed him inside of me, making him moan. I grabbed his hand and made him rub my clit while I adjusted to the new position of him inside of me. When I was ready, I grabbed his hand away and pinned it down beside his head. 

I looked into his eyes as I began to roll my hips, letting him slide in and out of me.

"Fuck," he moaned.

I lowered my hips so that I could rub my clit against him as I thrusted. 

I could feel the sensation building inside of me as I picked up my speed so I slowed down. I wanted this to last. I sat up and made him grab my boobs, massaging them, and playing with my nipples while I continued to ride him. 

I didn't think I could last much longer, so I leaned back down so that my hips were against his pelvis and I started to slowly grind. 

"I want you to come so hard," I whispered in his ear as I continued to moan, "but not until I tell you."

He nodded and I continued to build the pleasurable sensation inside me as I rocked my hips. He reached down and gripped my ass. The added pressure against my body sent me over the edge. I felt myself tightening around him and I moaned loudly in pleasure as I came around him. When I was done, I realized that I had orgasmed inside. But my clit was still sensitive. I slid off of him and told him to sit up. He propped himself against the headboard and I turn around, pressing my ass against his abs as I lowered myself onto him backward. 

We both sighed in pleasure. I grabbed his hand and guided him to rub my clit while I began to bounce on top of him. 

"As soon as I start coming again, so can you," I said looking back at him over my shoulder. 

He nodded and moved my hair aside with his free hand, kissing my neck. I used my free hand to play with my nipples, making the pleasure build once again. 

I started to move faster letting him plunge in and out of me, clinching myself tightly around him each time. He was moaning, which made me cry out. 

"Fuck, I'm gonna come," I screamed.

I felt him thrust even faster as he rubbed my clit, making me scream uncontrollably. 

"Fuck!" he called out as I felt him twitching inside of me. 

I continued to ride him until my high was over, sighing in ecstasy as I plopped down on the bed next to him.

"Holy fuck," he sighed catching his breath.

I smiled up at him, pleased that he had a good time too.

"That was fun," I smiled.

"Fuck, that was literally the best sex I've ever had," he said as he leaned down and kissed my lips.

I smiled to myself and stretched my body. I yawned as a sudden wave of exhaustion overtook me.

"Tired?" he asked, playing with the ends of my hair.

I nodded, yawning again.

"Sorry, I'm just jetlagged," I apologized.

"When did you get back?" he asked softly. 

"This morning."

He threw his head back in laughter, "Couldn't wait to see me, could you?"

"No, I wanted to make sure you would still be mine," I said as I curled against his body, getting comfortable.

"Of course. Forever," he said, kissing my head, "I didn't stop thinking about you every day that you were gone, hoping that you would have me back one day."

"I can set an alarm and you can take a nap?" he asked after a few minutes.

"What will you do though?" I asked, holding onto him tighter.

"Hold you," he chuckled.

I nodded against his chest and he sighed.

"Okay, let me go get cleaned up. You want a shirt to sleep in?" he asked as he pulled my arms off of him so he could stand up. 

"Please," I said into the mattress.

He threw one onto the bed before going into the bathroom. I sat up and put it on, also putting my underwear back on, before crawling under the blankets.

I was drifting off when I felt him slip into the bed next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me against his body.

"Sleep tight, love," he whispered in my ear.

I missed him so much.