"Nothing."

Dream rolls his eyes. "Your hands are shaking."

"I'm just a bit concerned about the dance," George says after a moment, pushing around his food.

"It'll be fine, just go with the flow," Dream says.

"But everyone will be watching, and I've never slow danced before-" he's interrupted by a shudder.

Dream thinks for a second. "Just close your eyes- I won't let you bump into anything or fall."

George studies Dream's warm smile, looking for traces of mockery. Finding none, he sighs. "Okay."

As the guests finish eating, George and Dream start brainstorming how to tell the fans. Keeping it from them was out of the question, but they decided to try to keep Dream's anonymity as much as possible.

They called over the photographer as she passed, and George had an idea.

She clicked through the photos on the camera, and George asked her to stop on the one she captured of the two's kiss. George and Dream both took a picture of the picture on the camera's small screen with their respective phones. It was too small to make out too many details, but you could obviously tell it was George and another person getting married. Dream's jaw and cheek were covered by George's hand, leaving just his closed eyes and up exposed.

"Is it too much too post?" George asks as the photographer scurries away.

Dream thinks for a minute, scrutinizing the picture. "I dunno..."

"That's all I need," George says, putting his phone down when he senses Dream's discomfort. "We'll find a different one."

"Sorry," Dream says, sipping the champagne in front of him. "I just-"

"No need to explain," George cuts him off. "I understand."

A sweet, slow piano melody starts- George can hardly tell it apart from the elevator music that played as they ate, but a smile spreads across Dream's face as he stands, extending a hand to George.

George takes his hand, a confused look on his face. "You got to pick the song?" he asks as the DJ announces they'll be having their first dance. His voice nearly trembles on the last word as his nerves hit his stomach like a brick.

"Yes," Dream says, putting one hand on the small of George's back, the other still in George's. "Don't forget to close your eyes."

George nods, trying not to throw up from nerves. Dream is slightly slouched, and moves both hands to George's waist. George slides his arms under Dream's, his elbows bent up so his hands rest on Dream's shoulder blades. George, given an inch or two with his fancy shoes, is just the right height to rest his chin on Dream's shoulder, so he does. Eyes still closed, he focuses on the words to the song as they move in small circles. They bring a smile to his lips.

"What song is this?" George murmurs.

"It's by One Direction," Dream laughs at himself. "It's called If I Could Fly."

"I didn't know you were a Directioner."

"It's my guilty pleasure," Dream admits. "This one always reminds me of you."

George grins and squeezes Dream, listening even closer to the lyrics.

The DJ allows the other guests to join them for the last portion of the song, and George finally has the courage to open his eyes. What he sees makes his jaw drop.