PROLOGUE

In various mythologies we have read about demons or we can say vampires like in Indian mythology there are Draculas or in Greek mythology they are known as Empusa, Lamia, and striges (the strix of Ancient Roman mythology). But have you ever imagined what will be the scenerio when a human and a vampire will fall in love? What will happen when their two different worlds will collide? It will break them or a new history will be written?

So first of all thanks for coming here and giving a thought to read my book and i assure you, you'll not regret reading it. It involves story around a sparkly couple Dylan and Aurora. Dylan is a 20 year old boy who loves reading and have a big heart or you can say he's a softie where as Aurora a strong vampire who is bold and fierce, what will happen when their world will entangle around each other? Will Dylan will be able to survive when he'll get to know about his lover's truth?

Join me guyz in this menacing and happening journey of Dylan and Aurora.

................................................................................................................................................................

Heyo peeps, this is my first book and which was totally impossible on my part to publish it without the support of my virtual fam @mythooolover @DrKanu @Sayra612 @jimmyprotested29 @nerd_positive @RadheyPanchaali @sisimaanu @kachu123

I hope you'll enjoy reading this and give your honest opinions , criticism is always welcome. I'll try my best to keep up with your expectations.

TAKE CARE!! TATA!!