65.

"Dick."- I quickly made my choice.

"Rough or slow?"- he asked me, unbuckling his belt and my hands were very eager to unzip his dress pants and move them, along with boxers, lower. 

"Rough."- I answered and kissed him passionately. 

"Leo."- lush moan escaped from me as I got what I wanted. 

Leonardo kissed me salaciously, keeping his thrust rough and fast, yet careful and loving. My arms wrapped around his neck in secure grip as his large hands gripped my bum tightly. 

"Fuck, you are so damn tight."- groaned Leo in our kiss, pushing in so much deeper, making me see the stars. 

"Cazzo."- I moaned, feeling his thick, long groin brush against my spot harshly, fill me up to the brim. 

We made out steamily, breathing in each other's fragrance, as we got massive dose of pleasure from one another. 

"Leo."- satisfied moan escaped from me as we both released. 

"Fuck."- sighed in my neck Leo, slowing down his pace. 

My head leaned on the wall behind me and both of us took a few deep breaths to adjust our very rapid breathing. Leonardo kissed my neck tenderly, mapping his way to my lips. 

"I love you."- I spoke with smile and pecked him tenderly. 

"I love you, principessa."- he replied softly and kissed me dotingly. 

Leonardo placed me on the floor and we fixed ourselves. I leaned on the wall because right now I actually feel effects of our lecherous loving from yesterday and today. It is not that painful, but very slight discomfit is definitely there. 

"Are you alright, amore mio?"- asked in concern Leo, hugging me affectionately. 

"Sì, just tiny, itty-bitty soreness. It doesn't hurt or anything of that kind."- I reassured him and kissed his cheek. 

He nodded and kissed my forehead before letting me nuzzle into him as he held me soothingly and lovingly. 

That is one of many things that I adore about Leo. No matter how rough, dominant and authoritative he can get behind our bedroom door, he will never make me feel used or dirty. Every kiss and movement still holds care and love. He is never harsh to the point that it hurts and always puts my pleasure before his own. After each passionate bliss he always asks whether I am alright and if I need anything, tends to me with so much tenderness and love.

Leo is perfect in more ways than I can explain. 

He took my bag for me and I took his hand in mine, intertwine our fingers. We went downstairs and ate healthy breakfast while chatting about our schedules and random things. 

I got my daily bouquets which consisted of very cute, big bear made of grey roses and box that is filled with fresh, beautiful, white roses. Such sweet, caring, romantic gesture will never get old to me. It brings me so much joy and I feel my love for Leo grow more and more.