We stayed in our cozy bubble for a while as we washed each other, sharing sweet kisses along the way. After we were done, I did his routine for him and he did mine for me. After that, we went to get dressed as both of us have work today. 

I did my makeup, added a few touch ups to my hair. As I got dressed, I grinned widely at my locket because I remembered what it contains. All jewellery is on me, so I sprayed my perfume on my neck and right wrist before taking my white Dior bag and exiting the shoe/bag closet. 

"You look striking

"You look striking."- I spoke sincerely as I spotted Leonardo, who looks prepossessing. 

Black suit with crisp white dress shirt. The attired hugs his robust frame in the finest ways imaginable, causing his tall, sinewy body to look even bigger. Well-polished, black, shiny shoes add elegant touch. Jewellery adorns his look for the day. 

Midnight black, lustrous and silky hair is neatly styled as it falls in its natural, amazing, velvety waves. Well-defined, dreamy face features look as captivating as ever. Tanner, clear, dewy and soft skin is very smooth. Tattoos peer from beneath the opened top buttons of his tight shirt and sleeves. 

"Grazie. You look absolutely stunning, bambina."- stated sweetly Leo while his hands rested on my hips, pulling me closer, creating blush on my face. 

"And very sultry."- he added before kissing me fondly and tenderly.

I was eager to kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Him.

My hands wondered off to her toned, perfectly round ass, giving it gentle squeeze that cause succulent moan to escape from her dulcet mouth. I took up the opportunity to invade her velvety mouth, relishing in its sweetness. 

Camila kept up with my demands and pace, pulling me closer and closer. I complied with greatest pleasure, keeping her perfect ass in my secure, yet tender hold. 

"We better stop if either of us wants to make it to work in time."- spoke breathlessly Camila, never daring to stop sharing kisses with me. 

"Are you sure?"- I asked with smirk, addressing the desire in those spellbinding eyes. 

"I have only 20 minutes to spare."- answered Cami, succumbing under my touch, which made me so damn satisfied. 

"I don't need more."- I replied, being sure of my abilities, and hoisted her feather-like frame up. 

Her.

Without any hesitation or troubles I succumbed, having no strength to deny either of us. 

My legs secured themselves around his lean waist. Our lips glued to each other. Leonardo pressed my back against the wall, got rid of my dress pants. 

"Hands, tongue, dick?"- he asked while rubbing my core through the sheer fabric, turning me on more than I already am, making me moan in impatience and pleasure.