Wang Cheng who came to the funeral thinking he would see a crying Yi Ming was startled to see Yi Ming's calm face. He left after giving his condolences. He knew how much his boss valued the sickly old man and how he was the only remaining family. He had expected that his usually emotive boss would be emotive on this occasion too but he was proved wrong.

When everyone left, only then did Yi Ming seemed to break from his cold cocoon. He cried silently for more than an hour in front of the grave. He poured his heart. All the emotions he had held back manifested in one go and he really couldn't stop himself. He was soo deep into vomitting emotions that he didn't even realise that he had lost contact with Leo.

Finally feeling drained, he wiped his snot and tears as he walked to his car. He couldn't even see the path in front of him clearly. As he fiddled with the car door, he felt a shadow approach him and then

*Bang*

He felt a sharp pain at the back of his head. Suddenly everything turned black and he fell unconscious.

*******************************
Leo's Pov:

Watching Yi Ming breakdown

[Umph... Yi Ming's soo sad.

*Sniff* *sniff*

Soo....ooo sssssaaaaaadddddd.

Poooorrrrr Minngyyy

Poor stoooopuud hOsT ༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
Mingiee]

*Oyi oYi* weird machine noises

[soo lossttt

Meng faaaaaaaaayyy ded

Shikes, Imma ded.. faaayy ded]

[Wait a mint, iz luzz lik him draggred.

Druggggredddd]

2 minutes later~

[Ol meng fayded

Mingiee Sayd.

Stupod minsgauauy]

********************************

Yi Ming opened his eyes in a daze. The unfamiliar ceilings startled him for a moment, slowly he remembered that someone seemed to have hit his head. He tried to move his hands and feet only to realise that they were tied to the bed. The pain in his head attacked him in waves which made his thinking whozzy.

*click*

Yi Ming's eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh! You woke up?"

Yi Ming was silent.

"You must be hungry. I made porridge specially for you. You will definitely like it."

"Why are you doing this?"

"It's hot, I'll blow it for you."

"Stop talking nonsense and untie me."

"Say ahhhh~"

"UNTIE ME! STOP THIS NONESENSE"

Rong Qili started to laugh hysterically.

"Talking nonsense ? Me ? ...hehehe"

She forced the porridge into his mouth .Yi Ming tried to escape but because of being tied he couldn't make any large moments.

*cough* *cough*

He coughed out the food but some amount of porridge still entered his stomach.

'Leo!' 'System?' There was no response. Yi Ming slowly felt his body heating up. But Hi Ming felt cold dread creeping up his toes.

He started incredulously at Rong Qili "What the heck did you feed me?"

"hehe..can you feel your body burning?'' Her fingers unbuttoned his shirt patiently. Her longs nails lightly scratched across his chest. Yi Ming's face flushed with anger as well as shame. "It's a thing to help you, baby. You'll feel soo good in no time~"

"STOP!"

"How can I stop now? I have done so much for your company but you always ignored me! I can't wait anymore. Once I sleep with you you will be mine. I won't allow you to love anyone else."

Her hands reached out to unbuckle his belt. His mind became fuzzy and his limbs went soft. His eyesight became hazy. He had never felt so helpless. Not even when he knowingly became the scapegoat for his family before.

While still in a daze, he heard the sound of the door being kicked open.

Rong Qili was shocked. "Wang Cheng? You? How did you come in? Where are the guards? Get out. GET THE FVCK OUT!!"

She shouted curses at him like a madwoman and was manhandled by the guards who came with Wang Cheng.

Wang Cheng had guessed something was up with Ring Qili, but he never guessed this person was so despicable. It was only on instinct that he felt something was wrong and had checked Yi Ming's location. He knew something was definitely wrong when the the locator showed Yi Ming was near an abandoned locality when he was supposed to have headed home.

(Author-chan: he had a locator??! How come I didn't know!!)

He quickly walked to the bed and hurriedly untied Yi Ming. Hearing the familiar voice, Yi Ming immediately clung to him.

"Its so..hot...uncomfortable..."

Wang Cheng carried him to the car.

"Drive"

The car speedily drove to his villa. The top speed only made the car ride more bumpy. Wang Cheng and the dopey Yi Meng could only keep bouncing it each other ah~

The ride quickly arrived and Wang Cheng like the gentlemen he is carried Yi Ming to the bathroom and filled up the bathtub with cold water. He let Yi Ming soak in the water and went out to walk down his running heart.

Yi Ming felt a little refreshed but he was still highly uncomfortable. He needed something, don't ask him what- but he needed it now! And so he got up, wearing only his birthday suit.

The bathroom door opened with a swish. Wang Cheng looked up and saw Yi Ming standing there naked. His eyes were confused and but they shined brightly. His cheeks were flushed and there were some traces of red blush all over on his pale body. Wang Cheng unconsciously gulped when he saw Yi Ming walking towards him.

Wang Cheng froze as Yi Ming sauntered over to him with his bare hips and bits swaying enchantingly. Wang Cheng wanted to look elsewhere but he couldn't. How could he even look away when his every wet dreams materialized like this. No way, he could never- if he could then he was probably a monk or an Ace. Yi Ming finished his sashay by unflatteringly tripping on the floor mat and in a very movie-style falling right on to Wang Chen.

Poor Wang Chen's heart nearly flew out of his mouth.

Yi Ming's mind was so hazy and he felt so cold he bit right into this fleshy piece of warmth. And then....

To be continued

******************************
Hello Pumpkins,
It's been too long eh? 3 years nearly. No promises yet. But hope you enjoy this ❤️