4

The rest of "work" wasn't bad. Oli still stuck to Zayn's side, there were a few clients here and there calling to schedule their recordings and future plans but now it's time to go get Louis.

"Are you ready babe?" Zayn asked the bouncy toddler.

"Always ready daddy!" Came Oli's reply, giggling as Zayn laughed.

"Let's go then bug!"

Zayn turned on the radio letting Ed Sheeran's 'Thinking Out Loud' fill the car, smiling as Oli muttered the lyrics to himself. Zayn was still having a bit of a panic attack as they got closer to the hospital Louis was in. What if it isn't like he thinks it'll be? What if Louis doesn't want to go? What if it's more serious than he thought? What if he falls in love again?

Zayn had no idea what he was doing. Maybe he can explain the situation to Louis when he gets there about how they were together and what happened to his parents. Or maybe he can just tell Louis they were childhood friends and lost contact when Louis went off to Uni. Maybe he'll go with that one.

"Daaaaaddy!" The toddler shrieked.

"Yes, sunshine? What can daddy do for you?" Zayn answered after, nearly having a heart attack.

"Is daddy's frien nice? Unca H say he meanie."

"Uncle H is wrong. Daddy's friend is very nice. He likes to draw and sing and play the guitar. He's got lots of pretty coloring like daddy and he plays football," Zayn began "but he's sicky so he won't remember daddy until I help him remember. So you have to be careful around him okay?"

"Yes daddy, he nice?" Oliver questioned, head tilted to the side.

Zayn laughed and nodded, 'he looks so much like his papa' "he's very nice baby remember to be careful because he's sick and doesn't remember daddy. His name is Louis and daddy will introduce you to him okay?"

"Okay daddy. Turn it up loud please." The little boy grinned.

Zayn did as he was told and mentally thanked the gods above that Oliver was being cooperative with all of this. He decided at the park that when he introduces Oliver he'll leave out 'Tomlinson' and introduce him as Oliver William Malik so Louis doesn't get confused. Oliver continued singing as they reached the hospital.

Zayn took a deep breath before opening his door and getting Oliver before heading inside. The receptionist looked up and smiled at the duo, "Hello sir, how may I help you?"

"Hello, I'm Zayn Malik. I'm here for Dr. Rogers and for Louis Tomlinson." Zayn winced realising Oliver was tucked under his chin.

"Ah yes. Dr. Rogers will be out shortly please take a seat and here's a lollipop for your son. He's so cute." She smiled handing the lollipop over to Zayn.

"Thank you so much." Zayn smiled.

Zayn went to go take a seat when Oliver mumbled something and turned tucking his face into Zayn's neck, letting the Bradford lad know he was fast asleep. Just like his daddy, Oliver loved sleep. He could be a grumpy bugger when he doesn't get the right amount of hours but so far he's been good and his nap are always around this time. (Zayn has a bad habit of letting Oliver sleep whenever he wants to)

"Zayn? Zayn Malik?" His name was called.

Zayn turned towards the door spotting who he assumed was Dr. Rogers , getting up carefully without jostling the sleeping toddler was quite a task but he's been doing it for almost 4 years, so he's pretty much a master at it. "Yes That's me. You must be Dr. Rogers?"

"Yes sir," he smiled warmly, "please follow me and then we can go see Louis. I just need to ask you a few questions about yourself, your son and Mr. Tomlinson. If that's arlight?"