🕊| 017

『 C H A P T E R 17 』 🤍

"We should tell him." Marcel whispered towards Harry.

"Yeah, we should." Harry whispered back.

"So you'll tell him?" Marcel asked with hopeful eyes.

"What? No! It will break my heart if he's going to say no." Harry whisper-yelled at his brother.

"But he likes you better!" Marcel tried to defend himself.

"Who likes who better?" Louis asked from behind the two.

"Ehm. Susan Boyle?" Harry panicked, saying the first thing he remembered.

"Harry, love, are you okay?" Louis chuckled. "What's going on, Marcel?" he asked, noticing the panicked look on the other Alpha's face.

"You have to promise me that you won't get mad!" Marcel began.

"Why would I get mad at you two?" Louis asked, confused about their behaviour.

"We have a surprise for you!" Harry announced happily.

"You said you don't want to tell him!" Marcel rolled his eyes at his younger brother.

"Because I was scared, I'm not now." Harry stated.

"What surprise? Oh my God." Louis rolled his eyes playfully, letting out the breath he was holding slowly.

"It's a date." Marcel spoiled, received a slap from Harry with a look of disapproval.

"You have been scared to ask me for a date?" Louis asked, the two Alphas heard his suspicion in his voice clearly.

"It's baby shopping!" Harry announced again.

"Guys!" Louis laughed. "I haven't even told you the sex yet."

"But we can try to guess." Harry sang like a song happily.

Cute.

"Where's Edward?" Louis asked.

He wanted to tell the sexes to all of them, not just to Marcel and Harry. They were three and Louis had all of them as mates, he won't exclude Edward just after what happened.

"Haven't seen him in a while." Marcel admitted.

"I'd rather tell the sex of the pup to all of you." Louis told them, receiving understanding looks from the two sweet Alphas.

"Can't wait for you to tell us." Harry jumped excitedly.

The three of them moved to the car, Marcel was driving while Harry stayed with Louis at the backseat, cuddling the Omega.

Marcel drove them to the Styles residence, their home when Louis was with them.

"I love you. I'll never stop loving you, you know that right?" Harry was whispering to Louis the whole ride.

"We're here." Marcel announced, the excited undertone of his voice made Louis smile adoringly.

"Let's go." Harry smiled and helped Louis out of the car, careful because of his belly.