🕊 | 000

『 P R O L O G U E 』     🤍

The triplets walked into the cafeteria after their football training along with Liam and Zayn, laughing about something Harry told them. Louis with Niall and Gigi were waiting for them for a few minutes, the three of them got into the cafeteria earlier than them. Since Zayn was dating Gigi, she and the two other Omegas became inseparable.

Sticking to their tradition, Harry was the one to bring the drinks to theirs table. Kindness was running down Harry's veins, he would do anything and everything for his loved ones, but being an absolute clumsy mess didn't go along with that well.

Tripping over his own leg, the most of the content of the cup was poured over Louis' white turtleneck. The pink consistency was decorating Louis' top and it was now sticking to his body. Goosebumps appeared on Louis' skin once the cold raspberry juice was met with his chest.

"Oh my God! Louis, I'm so sorry!" Harry started apologising, his cheeks were red from embarrassment and he was mad on himself for ruining Louis' outfit.

"No, Hazz. It's okay." Louis smiled, trying to calm the mad Alpha down.

"No! Fuck, I'll lend you my jersey." Harry suggested.

"If you insist." Louis teased a bit, chuckling.

Together, the two of them went to Harry's locker. Harry opened his locker and took out the green jersey with black STYLES 28 written on it. Louis smiled at the Alpha and they returned to the cafeteria.

"Niall?" Louis asked. "Join me?"

"Sure." the blond nodded, walking with Louis towards the bathrooms.

Louis would ask Gigi, but she was busy snogging with Zayn. They were sharing their love for each other almost every time they could, even though Louis saw them everyday, he would still coo at them.

"Damn, Harry's clothes suit you!" Niall praised. "Maybe you should wear them more often." he suggested.

"You're silly." Louis laughed, rolling his eyes at his best friend.

"When did you and Stan mate?" Niall asked suddenly.

"What are you talking about?" Louis asked, confused. "You know how I feel about mating."

"Right, but you have a mate mark on your neck. Why didn't you tell me?" Niall said, an offended tone linked in his voice.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at your neck, you idiot." Niall rolled his eyes.

Louis turned around to see himself in the mirror, which was hanging on the wall right above the sink. The fresh bite was decorating his neck, making sure that everyone could see Louis was unavailable.

"See." Niall whispered, looking for some reaction from Louis.

"What the fuck!" Louis whisper-yelled.

Louis ran his fingertips against the bite mark, hissing a bit because of the pain. It was fresh, meaning that Louis have received it a few days before.

When?

"Cover it." Niall said. "You know, at least for now."

Louis didn't hesitate to reach for Niall's makeup bag to cover the bite mark. Niall was looking at him worriedly, both of them standing in the bathroom in complete silence.

Louis was done with covering the mark, looking stupidly into the mirror and thinking.

Who is my mate?