23

A/N: Hey! I decided the beginning of this chapter to be from Newt's perspective. Soo just to know ;).
___________________________
Newt's POV:
Newt was walking around the Deadheads when he saw it. Leo and she kissing. Tears started falling down from his eyes but he stopped them. There was no need for crying. He had to accept it that she didn't like him and that's all.

But that? That made his heart into pieces which flew and lost in the maze. He didn't realize how much he wanted her. He needed her. Only know you love her when you let her go. He turned his head to stop watching and ran away as fast and quiet as possible. But that stupid limp didn't give him the chance to do both of the things. When he was far enough from them the boy just let himeslf fall on the ground. My end of the heart. He didn't realize but in that moment his soul was going down and down under the floor. It travelled and travelled to meet the devil. Soon. Very soon. And then there wouldn't be a way back. The devil knows his job.

The girl's POV:
The kiss was awful. She crossed her eyebrows. It was like his lips were trying to swallow her soul. She pulled away from him with loathing.

''What are you doing?!'' She shouted. He just smile and took her in his hug.

''Get off me!'' The girl started fighting with his strong arms. They fell on the ground but he kept holding her but this time for the legs. She didn't think and before knowing the girl hit him in the face with her leg. Leo screamed and for a moment his handful was weak. But that moment was enough for her. She stood and started running whenever her legs went. But soon she heard how Leo was getting closer and closer. She couldn't run faster though. The dizziness didn't allow that.

''You want games? Well you'll have them, babe.'' Leo shouted. His voice was coming like from the sky. She had to hide somewhere. Then her legs hit a rock and messed up. She fell and started rolling like a tyre of a car. When she stopped the girl could see how sudden stars where coming in front of her. She stood and blinked a few times to crystalise her glance. Then in front of her showed Newt. She realized that she crashed into him not into a rock.

''Are you okay? What's going on?'' He asked her. She just shook her head and jumped on legs.

Where can I hide? was the only question filling her mind. She started running againg leaving Newt alone. There was a tree at the end of the woods which was big enough to hide her body. She just sat and her back touched the hard bark. She closed her eyes to have a rest. But then the sound of steps came and she stood up listening from where they were coming. Suddenly Leo showed in front of her with a big smile and caughed her by the waist. He started kissing her chest while she was fighting with him.

''Leave me what I have to do, babe. It will be very good I promise.''

She almost throwed up. That guy was crazy. Leo started going his hand up and she realized what was he trying to do. She fastly bit his shouder and the boy screamed. She felt the taste of blood in her mouth. Leo looked at her angry and pushed her by the tree kissing her harder and harder. The girl didn't know what to do. She had to get away from him. Then the only thought that could help showed up in her mind.

The girl started shouting. Her scream went to all Deadheads and teared the air. Leo tried to stop her but she continued screaming.

''Shut up!'' The boy tried to say but his voice was lost in her scream. Then suddenly a stick hit him in the head and he fell unconcious. Newt was standing behind him breathless.
***

''Are you okay?'' Newt whispered and went to her. She shooked her head to say no. Yeah, Newt I'm completely okay exept that a boy just tried to...."you know what" do with me.. She told herself and then sat on the floor. She hid her face in her knees and stayed like that for a while. Then she felt arms wrapping around her.

''Don't say that everything is okay, because you know it's not.'' She told him and her voice got out muted.

Newt just laughed a little bit but was still hugging her. She didn't have power to get his hands off her.

After a long time she was able to walk again.

''You didn't cry?'' Newt asked her surprised.

''I haven't cried since waking up in the box shank.'' She muttered but didn't smile because it was a fact.

''Nooo way! Everyone's crying at least one time.'' He said in amusement.

''Why are you doing this?'' She suddenly stopped and looked the boy in the eyes.

''What? What are you talking about?'' Newt was with crossed eyebrows and she saw a wrinkle between them. He was too busy with more important things than her feelings.

''Nevermind.'' She sighed and continued walking. Her words meant I will ask you later.

''You know something? From the beginning of your arrival you haven't slept in the Homestead. However we made a room for you despite that you prefered to sleep outside.''

She followed him into her ''room'''. It was like everyone else's and that made her happy. At least once the gladers treated her like one of them, not like a girl. She layed in her bed and fell asleep althought Newt was still in the room.
***

''Wake up.'' Someone yelled in her ear. She slowly opened her eyes like everyday someone screams in her ear and saw Minho standing in front of her. ''There's a bonfire so if you want, come.'' He said and turned to the door.

''Wait!'' She jumped out of her bed and they started walking together.

The sky was filled with the voices of boys. Everyone where happy and chilled like they were in home. She sat on a place near the fire and looked at every boy. When her gaze found Leo she fastly jumped. Minho was next to her.

''What's going on?'' He asked.

''I want to rest. See ya later.'' She got away but saw how Leo was getting up too. He had a plaster on his cheek. The boy was looking angry. She turned her glance forward and continued walking. Then suddenly a body blocked her way. She stopped whith a gasp.

''I can tell everyone what happened.'' She whispered.

''I know. But then I will say what's the real story of this.'' He pointed to his cheek. ''And you know what is Alby doing when a glader hurts someone else? He banishes him. With your Newtie will be over.''

''Alby won't do it. Newt is his best friend." She answered with fear in her voice.

''If you want to make sure just tell everyone.'' He winked.

''What is going on?'' Newt showed up concerned.

''I was just telling your girlfriend goodbye.'' Leo got to the builders.

''What did he say?'' Newt turned to her.

''Nothing.'' she sighed and went back to Minho.

''Are you ready for tommorow?" Aksed Minho after he understood that she didn't want to talk about what just happened.

''When wasn't I ready?'' She asked him back.

''That's how I want you! Da best!'' Minho shouted. ''Buuut we have to get some sleep so go.'' He pointed to the Homestead.

''But Minhooo-'' She started mumbling.

''Come on! If you wanna be a runner, you'll have to learn that we don't stay late at parties.''

"And what about you then?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

Minho looked at her without any words left.

"I'm...a keeper...and the keepers clean after the party." He lied thinking that she didn't realize.

"Okay so have a nice cleaning." She winked and then Minho understood that his lie sucked.

She laughed at the boy's look on his face and went to sleep in the Homestead. The girl really needed a rest.