9

"Are you sure that was me?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Newt nodded.
"Yeah. I remember very well your grey eyes which on sunlight turn to very light and when it's dark, like now, they are almost bloody black."

There was an awkward silence between them.

"Umm, well I'm gotta go so.... see ya at the banishment." he stood up and walked away. She didn't stop him.

There was nothing to say. Now I have to think for more important things. How can I get out? She walked through all from her prison but there wasn't even light. After some time of kicking and hitting the walls with her arms, the girl gave up. Her death was in the morning and that was only her fault.
***

"Get up greenie." Alby came in the room with two other gladers. She didn't do the orders so they picked her up very rude.

"Please. Don't do this to me." she muttered and wanted to say the leader's name but she didn't remember it.

"Sorry. But these are the rules. If we don't punish you everyone will think that they can do anything. We all do this for keeping us together."

"It doesn't seem like that."

"Sorry but you didn't trust us and didn't even tell your name. Then you didn't observe the rules. 3 simple rules!"

She didn't reply to that because he was right. The boys got her out from the cage and she stood up.

"I can walk by myself, thanks for the helping." and she turned them a back with perky steps.

"Aren't you nervous that you are gonna die after.. I don't know maybe less than a day!" Asked her one of Alby's helpers.

"Pff, if I show my weakness everyone will think that they won but I don't want them to lie themselfs." she said with a little smirk.

"Wow, smart. I'm Ben by the way." smiled the boy but Alby kicked him in the leg and on his face showed pain. She looked at Alby with the most hatred look that she could make but he didn't return the glance.

"Why are you so bad with people?" She asked Alby.

"What do you mean?" His faced showed confusion.

"You just kicked Ben for nothing!"

"I didn't kicked him for nothing. He was smiling at you and no one has to talk to the prisoner so..."

"Umm you are talking to me right now."

But the boy didn't reply to her fact.
***

She was standing on her knees in front of the north door of the maze. The gladers were surrounding her so she couldn't run anywhere exept to the maze. What am I gonna do?

"You are banished bacause you escaped the glade without permission. You deserve this." Alby said.

The boys where holding spears and poles to her body. She saw Thomas, Chuck, Newt and Minho but they didn't look back.

The gladers started coming to her and she was forced to walk to the maze or she could finish sticked into the spears.

"I'm sorry." said Alby. The doors started closing.

"No, you're not."

They throwed a bundle full with water and food. The last thing she saw was Chuck. Then the doors were closed and the girl heard the sounds of a moving machine.
_______________________
A/N: Hey guys! Merry Christmas everyone! I wish you everything good! It's a bit late but I'm updating anyways. Comment and vote and have a nice Christmas! :)))
Love always,
Joanna