3

A/N: Hey guys! Here's the new chapter! Please comment and vote! Enjoy!
_________________________
Ouch! It hurted. She was laying on the floor with tears in her eyes. Her glance was messed. She saw some faces looking at her.

"Are you okay?" She heard a voice.

Thr girl muttered something that even she didn't understand. She saw a hand and took it. But just when she was about to stand up, she threw up.

''Yohoo can you hear me? I'm Thomas! You fell from the tree. I don't know if it hurts...."

''Of course it hurts shuck-face! By the way my name's Minho. I'm the keeper of the runners. I understood that you wanted to be like us." he smiled but she still coudn't see clear.

"How did you understand that I fell and who told you that I wanna be a runner?" she fastly turned her voice back.

"Well me and Chuck heard a big BOOM! We were in the forest. I followed the sound and found you. Minho still hasn't went to the maze soo he was with us."

"Calm down, Clint and Jeff are coming to help you." She heard Chuck's voice too.

"Who..." she started.

"Our med-jacks. They are like doctors. Oh hey we were just talking about you."

Probably Clint and Jeff had come. They picked her up and took her to their 'hospital'.
***

She opened her eyes and saw a very bright light. The girl immediatly closed them because it hurted.

"She's awake." Clint.

''Okay, I don't wanna hurry with the news but you are here for 3 days. But you are alright. Tommorow you're gonna get the job as fast as you can because it's very late.'' said the other med-jack...Jeff!

''Sure....''
***

''Get up greenie! It's the day!''

She stood up.

''Take the pills and get ready because I think the job is to the end of your life....well exept if somebody takes us out from this stupid maze.'' That was Clint again. The girl heard a door. Now she was alone in the room.

The girl repeated what Clint said.

'Take the pills...." But he forgot to tell her which of all the pills on her table next to the bed.

Okay, I'll just choose two of them...and to hope I won't be dead by tommorow. She told herself and took the nearest two bottles filled with pills. Well three are good I guess. And she swallowed them just when Clint went in the room.

''Hey I forgot to tell ya.... oh! Which did you take?" he asked concerned.

She showed him and he sighed from relief.

''How did you know which to take?"

''I didn't. I just guessed and took them.''

Clint smiled and went out of the room fastly. When she was ready she just went downstairs and saw the med-jack talking to a black skinned boy who's face showed that he was in charge here.

''hey, Greenie. Name's Alby. And you have a job!''

''What?! What am I?''

''A med-jack of course. Clint told me about the pills. Congrats!''

''But.... but... that's not fair! I could be better at something else! Like running!''

''Sorry greenie. But you are a girl."

She was so surprised from his words that she didn't reply. Well Newt was right. They accepted her as a weak small 'girlly' girl that can't do anything.
Well that woudn't be for very long.