Part 7

Jack couldnt believe it. Had he heard you right? This couldnt be? How could anyone hate such a wonderful and cute girl as yourself? Jacks thoughts were interrupted when his doorbell rang. He patted your back softly as he stood up to answer the door. He opened the door to see the mayor at the door with blueprints and other plans for the next upcomming halloween. 

"Oh goodness Jack! i knew you would be home and i hope you are ready to plan for the next amazing halloween. I have so many things i want to talk to you about" The mayor was already half way through the door before Jack could even protest. The mayor stopped brutally once he was you sitting on the couch crying. A human girl with cat ears and tail. In halloween town. A human. The mayor didnt like this at all and Jack knew that the mayor wouldnt take this lightly.

"Jack ... what is this girl doing here? and why is she crying?" You wiped your eyes and went over to Jack, tugging on his jacket. Jack looked down at you and then over to the mayor with protective eyes. Jack didnt want the mayor to send you away. You were so precious and kind to him. And you were someone new, someone who liked him for who he was.

Suddenly the mayors face turned into the sad one as he ran out Jacks house screaming on the top of his lungs that this girl had to be sent home. Jack slammed the door shut as he marged into the livingroom with you right behind him. "I-Is something the matter J-Jack?" you stutterd softly with your ears pointing down, showing off that you were sad. Jack turned around suddenly at the sound of your soft and sweet voice.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey again. Sorry yet again that i am so fricking slow on updating this story ... i just .. well .. i have no excuse here and i am so sorry! please forgive me!! If you have any ideas for this story then please tell me. i love you all