Jack Skellington x Reader

You were sitting in your room with the TV on your favorite movie, The nightmare before christmas, since it was raining outside and you didn’t have anything better to do. Neither of your parents were at home and your sister was at a friend’s so you were left at home, being bored to death. "Why can nothing interesting happen for once?" you sighed loudly, falling back on your bed, on top of your new jack skellington plushy.

Suddenly the TV turned itself off and rain pondered against the window while the lights started to flicker like crazy. You got frightened and crawled under your blankets for protection, while holding tightly onto your plushy. "what the hell is going on?" you thought, shutting your eyes tightly. This had never happened before, and you being alone in the house didn’t exactly help the situation very much. "Please.." you pleaded. "help me.. someone help me" you said silently, as your cat ran into your room, joining you in your blankets.

You rocked back and forth in hopes of calming yourself and your cat down. "It’s going to be alright Peter, i promise" you shushed your scared cat. "I hope" you mumbled, falling asleep, with the slightest feeling of someone watching you.