Part 1

You woke up, feeling the coldness taking over your body for a moment, until you realised that you werent in your room anymore. You ran out of the unknown bed and over to the window to check for any signs of where youd might be. But as soon as you looked out you could see nothing but darkness, which scared you to the bone. "where could i be?" you thought out loud, secretly hopeing for someone to answer your plead.

As fast as the sentence escaped your lips you felt a bony hand touch your right shoulder which sent shivers down your spine. You couldn't move or even turn around. You were afraid of what might happen if you did turn to look at the person, so you did the only thing you could think of. You shut your eyes and ran out of the bedroom as fast as you could. Down the stairs and outside the very big house which in realization looked very much like Jack Skellingtons house, but you paid it no mind and ran futher away, from the manly voice shouting for you to stop.

"Stop! i won't hurt you!" I promise!" he shouted, catching up to you, because of his long legs. "NO! how can i be sure you won't do anything funny when you catch me?" you shouted back, still running at your fullest out the front gates and towards the spiral hill. You were panting and almost out of breath, but you didn't want this stranger to catch you either so you had no other choice but to run.

The hill was getting closer and you could feel your legs give in. "no, i can't stop now!" you thought to yourself, speeding up a little faster. "WAIT!" you heard the man shout once again, but you didn't want to, you were to frightened. "I said STOP!" Thats when you felt his slim arm around your waist, keeping you stil, unable to move.