CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE ~ WEDDING DRESS MANIA

SEPTEMBER 2020

Instagram

1,157,651 likes

1,157,651 likes

katalinamontezuma I am heartbroken to hear of the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. She was a true champion of gender equality and was a strong woman for me and all the little girls of the world to look up to.

Throughout my life, I've been fortunate to meet so many amazing people ... but there's those select few where there's an instinct inside you that tells you to pay close attention. And I did. When I met her I was hanging on to her every word...

I will always remember what she said to us the day we met her: "Be the best you." It was simple yet profound. Thank you RBG for fighting all these years. We will honor you by continuing to fight for equality, empathy and justice for all. 💔 #RIPRBG ✨❤️✨ 📷: Fred Schilling

View all 5,831 comments

===•===

Court Circular

22 September 2020
St. James's Palace

Prince David, President, the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, this afternoon held a Meeting with Mr. Ian Hewitt (Chairman) via video link.

===•===

Instagram

1,000,000 likes

1,000,000 likes

princedavid Congratulations cousins! I'm so happy for you both and can't wait to meet the little one in early 2021. @princesseugenie 💕

View all 8,790 comments

katalinamontezuma ❤️❤️❤️

princesseugenie 🥰❤️

===•===

"What are you doing in my sitting room that I can't come in?" I asked Aitana.

Aitana had walked in earlier with my stylist and had told me to stay away from the sitting room while she set something up.

"Okay, you can come in now." Aitana said.

I walked into the sitting room and gasped.

"Oh my gosh, what's all of this?" I asked.

There was a rolling rack filled with beautiful wedding dresses.

"Is this forreal?" I asked Aitana as I walk towards the dresses.

"It is forreal. I wanted to do something nice for you and since you probably won't have the grand royal wedding. I thought I would spoil you with trying on dresses." Aitana answered.

"I don't know what to say. Thank you so much. I haven't been into wedding mode." I said.

"Oh my goodness, all of these are nice." Eugenie said, entering the sitting room.

"I know right, this really touches my heart. I can't wait to try on these dresses." I said.

"Go try on the first dress." Eugenie said.

I nodded as Eugenie took a seat on the couch with Aitana as my stylist, Lea grabbed the first dress off the rack and followed me to the bathroom, to help me to put it on.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked as I open the door anxd walk back out to the sitting room.

"Yes!" Aitana and Eugenie exclaimed.

"That is beautiful." Eugenie said as I turn and face them.

"You look beautiful." Aitana said.

I smiled.

"This is beautiful." I said as I look at myself in the mirror.

"It looks amazing on you." Lea said.

"Do you have any idea for what you want to do for your wedding dress?" Eugenie asked.

"I have no real idea of what I want. I really don't want sleeves but if we get married in a chruch I know I need to have them." I answered.

"Is there even a timeframe for the wedding?" Aitana asked.

"David wants to get married in December but I don't think that's realistic for us." I replied.

"What about January or February?" Eugenie asked.

I shrugged.

"I was thinking mid-January." I answered.

"January would be a good time." Aitana said.

"I'll talk to David about it." I said.

Eugenie clapped her hands.

"Okay, let's get you in more dresses." Eugenie said.