CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE ~ DREAMS

JANUARY 2021

Court Circular

7 January 2021
Windsor Castle

The Duke of Connaught, Grand Prior, the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St. John of Jerusalem, this morning held a Meeting with Mr. Daniel Hayes (Chief Executive, the Orders of St. John Care Trust) via telephone.

===•===

Instagram

1,274,921 likes

1,274,921 likes

connaughtroyal Happy 39th Birthday to The Duchess of Cambridge!

View all 12,223 comments

===•===

Court Circular

12 January 2021
Windsor Castle

The Duke of Connaught, Colonel-in-Chief, Royal Army Medical Corps, this morning held a Meeting with Major General Alan Hawley (Representative Colonel Commandant) via telephone.

===•===

The Duchess of Connaught announces Patronages

Published 12 January 2021

Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Connaught will become Patron of eight organisations that reflect the causes and issues with which she has long been associated including the arts, access to education, support for children, women and animal welfare.

Her Majesty The Queen has passed on four patronages to The Duchess of Connaught – British Fencing Association, The Royal Commonwealth Ex-Services League, Gold Service Scholarship and Fashion & Textile Children's Trust. Her Royal Highness will also take on Patronage of four additional charities as part of her official working portfolio – English National Ballet, The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Children's Fund, and NSPCC.

===•===

Prince Philip passes Outward Bound Trust patronage to The Duchess of Connaught after Prince Andrew steps down as Parton

The Duke of Edinburgh has handed over his patronage of the Outward Bound Trust to his son, the Duke of York, back in March of 2019 but due to his scandals, Prince Andrew stepped down as the Patron of Outward Bound Trust.

Now, The Duke of Edinburgh has picked The Duchess of Connaught, Princess Katalina, his new granddaughter in law as the Patron of Outward Bound Trust.

Princess Katalina is one of the most Royal and established women to marry into the Royal family. As a member of two European Royal families, Katalina has experience with royal duties and dedication to the crown.