Chapter 16: Tournament Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

I put it on and checked myself in the mirror. It's been a while since I wore this. Last time I wore this was about a year ago when I was helping my parents with one of their missions.

'I wonder what Soyeon would think of it.' I thought.

Anyway I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Aisha speak.

"What's this?" I heard Aisha ask.

I turned around to see her looking at me up and down.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Not only do you look good in all black outfits, you also have a cloak to match with it." she said.

I chuckle and fully turned to her.

"This is nothing" I said.

"If you say so" Aisha said.

"Just get ready" I said.

Aisha laughed and got ready. When she was done, we left our room and went to the back field to meet up with the others.

At the back field...

When we got to the back field, we found the others waiting for us in the same place as yesterday.

"Hey girls" we greeted them.

"Hey (Y/N), Aisha" they replied.

We then went inside the dome. As soon as we got inside, we went up the stairs to the seats.

"(Y/N)"

I turned to see Soyeon calling me and waving at us. We then went over to her and saw that she saved seats for us again. The seating arrangement was in the same order as yesterday.

"(Y/N), you excited for today?" Miyeon asked.

"Yep" I replied with a wide smile.

"We can't wait to see you in action." Soojin said.

"Tsk, don't get your hopes up. She's probably weak." Suga said.

"Suga, don't say that." Soyeon said and nudged her boyfriend.

"I don't mind. Everything he says is irrelavant to me anyway." I said.

Before they could react to what I just said, the headmasters started speaking.

"Hello everyone, may I get your attention?" Headmaster SM said.

Everyone quiet down to listen to the headmasters.

"Okay. Everyone welcome to day 2 of the tournament." Headmaster JYP said.

"And like yesterday, we have our special guests, CL and G-Dragon." Headmaster YG said.

Everyone fanboyed and fangirled when my parent's faces popped up on the screne and they waved at everyone.

"Okay so without farther ado, let's get day 2 of the tournament started." Headmaster JYP said.

Everyone cheered like they were at a sports game.

"So as you guys now, day 2 is the individual rounds. Everyone will be split into two groups." Headmaster SM said.

"And the top male and female from each group will go head to head to see who will face our top 3. And possibly take their spots." Headmaster YG said.

"For the individual rounds, as you all know, everyone will have a red flag. If your flag gets taken from you, you are out of the game." Headmaster JYP said.

'You just have to take a flag? Seems easy.' I thought.

"Okay. So if everyone is clear on what to do, let's get started. And remember, no rules." Headmaster YG said.