Race to Victory!

☆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

No one's POV

As soon as the countdown reached zero, all of the teams dashed towards the direction of the 10,000,330 point headband. 

"Gah! They're gonna chase us the whole time!" you exclaimed.

"It's basically a battle for the ten million points!" a silver haired boy from Class 1B shouted out. 

"(L/n)-san! I'll take that!" Hagakure called from her team of Jirou, Koda and Sato. The rest of her team wore a blush knowing that her shirt was off in order for her top half to be completely invisible. 

"An attack without delay, huh?" Tokoyami mumbled, looking out to the running teams. "The fate of the pursed..."

"Fate?"

"Make your choice, (Y/n)-san!" 

"Choice!" Hatsume echoed. 

Without hesitation you replied, "Of course, our move is to run away! We need to hold onto these points until the battle is over!"

"I won't let you!" the same Class 1B student roared. With that, the ground beneath your team began to ripple. 

"Ack! What's this!?" you exclaimed. 

"We're sinking?!" Midoriya cried. "That person's quirk huh?" You looked up to the pale front horse of the group.  

"All right!" the leader of the team shouted.

"It's no good!" Uraraka complained as she tried to pull her leg out. "I can't get out!"

"Ochaco-chan! Hatsume-san! Turn your faces away!" you ordered, adjusting the jetpack on your back and hardening your wings. You waited until their faces were turned away then pressed the red button on the remote given to you earlier by Hatsume. Instantly, the jetpack activated, the strong gust of air lifting your team out of the seemingly liquified ground and into the air. 

"All right!" you cheered. 

"She flew?!" the silver haired student quizzed. "Thanks to the support course, huh?" His team changed directions, now in pursue of you again. "Follow them!"

"Jirou!" a high pitched voice called.

 "I know!" she replied, shooting out her earphone jack towards you. Luckily you noticed this in time. 

"Fumikage-kun! Dark Shadow!"

"On it!" they both answered as Dark Shadow slashed the attack away. 

"Tokoyami!" Jirou's eyes widened, gritting her teeth in frustration. 

"Good!" Tokoyami complimented the shadow quirk. "Dark Shadow, keep watch over our blind spots!"  

"Got it!" it replied.  

Tinkerbell (Mei Hatsume x fem! reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें