Go For Broke in the Cavalry Battle!

☆

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

No one's POV

You clung onto the pink haired girl's jacket for dear life as she ran at full speed, swerving through the crowd of people on the path. 

"Hey! You're light as a feather! I barely even need these babies to carry you!" the inventor exclaimed. 'I highly doubt it'.

"Y-Yeah whatever," you stammered out. You couldn't help it. Your body was trembling from the bumpy ride. "U-um! What your n-name?" 

"Oh!" the girl shouted, realising her error. "That's right, I haven't told you! Name's Mei Hatsume! What about you little fairy?!" you slightly cringed at the volume of her voice, but remembered it was most likely necessary considering the amount of yelling people you were both currently surrounded by. 

"I-It's (Y/n) (L/n)," you answered. Before either of you could make anymore idle chatter, Hatsume suddenly stopped. In front of you both was what seemed to be a giant hole filled with multiple isolated blocks of stone, each with a single metal beam stretching across them. Up ahead you saw two familiar faces; ones you recognised immediately as your best friend and Ashido. Hatsume began chuckling as she approached them, still carrying you in her arms while you flushed red in embarrassment. 

"Here it is! Here's my chance to show off! Along with your help little fairy! It's time for my support items to be in the limelight!" she boasted, looking down at you proudly as her goggles glinted in the light. Hearing her voice, your two classmates turned around. "Look, all you support companies across the country!" You yelped as she shifted you into one arm, resting you on her shoulder as you gripped her outstretched arm with both hands. 'These gadgets are pretty handy huh?' "Wire arrows and... hover soles! Glitter!"

"You're from the support course?" Ochaco questioned. Hatsume shifted her grip on you, once again holding you bridal style in her arms. "(Y-Y/N)-chan?! What are you doing?!"

"Please," you mumbled through your hands that were covering your red face, "don't ask. I don't know either."

"Hey! Is it really okay to bring in items?" Ashido asked, pointing towards to support gear that was miraculously not digging into your skin uncomfortably. You looked up to the pinkette curiously, for you had been wondering the same thing since the two of you met. 

"The hero course undergoes combat training regularly, right?" Hatsume began. "In order to keep things fair, we are allowed to equip items and costumes, as long as we developed them ourselves. 'SHE MADE ALL OF THEM????'  "Or perhaps I should say..." a rope with a sharp arrow like head  shot out from the gadget on her hips, avoiding you narrowly as you clung onto the girl tighter, "for those of us in the support course, this is the place where we can show off our own ideas and skills to companies!" she cheered. You let out a startled cry as she activated her boots, now hovering you both above the ground. Yes, you were used to flying, but not when people were holding you!