4 - Details

Keep up to date with the story or any news related to it!

Writer's facebook page: www.facebook.com/ericaaraujocastro

"Nature" Group: www.facebook.com/groups/naturebyericaaraujoecastro/

_________________________________________

"The story goes on - but still smoothly. I leave an image at the bottom to hotten your imagination" - Domina

_______________________________________

"Domina, please, I... I..." - said my little toy, not only with his lips, but also with his kind eyes of deep blue.

He had just removed the hard beans from his knees after his first lesson.

I could sense in his voice the fear of disappointing me or of breaking one of my rules (which he did not know yet - we had only just met).

However, I was radiant, happy. Happy for feeling, once more, the power I can have over one's mind and body - over a dog. I could, then, make concessions.

"Say it, I know you want to ask me something."

"I don't want to never see you again. Can... I..." - his anxiety made his sentence a little confusing, but I could feel where it was headed. I knew what he wanted.

"My internet contact?"

"If you wish... I would be so glad." - he said, with the words floating off his mouth in relief.

The camera was still on on his side. From the floor, he looked straight at it.

Well, it is hard explaining how I felt - with such a desire to talk to him too. I could see his face and thought of how he was exposing himself to me, in our very first interaction...

"Of course not! But I will have yours. What is it?"

"padavonacook@(...). Will you call me again? Please..."

Yes, I would call him again. But I would not tell him that now, obviously. Anticipation represents a great part of desire, that is what I always say.

"Do you work, little dog?"

"Yes, Domina."

"In what field?"

"I'm kind of a cook."

"What's your work schedule?"

"I always leave the house ate 5pm and, sometimes, I have to go to the market early in the morning."

It was decided. I would talk to him again in a few days - which would make him anxious and boiling with anticipation for our next conversation.

However, I did not tell him right away.

I started a new conversation, about other subjects and topics and was surprised. That little dog was a great reader! The proper use of grammar came back to my mind. He loved Brazilian authors and had fun when talking about Jorge Amado[1].

According to him, he had discovered in these great author's words that sexuality has no boundaries and no ego. He felt free reading Amado's pages because it was as if they gave him permission to be who he was, with his own fetishes and desires.

I also learnt he wasn't exactly experienced in the world of BDSM. He had only tried some sort of virtual domination. He had, as well, paid a prostitute to his great disappointment: the wannabe mistress wasn't convincing enough - and he felt the "session" did not go as it could have or should have gone.