7 - Two, Certainly One

Keep up to date with the story or any news related to it!

Writer's facebook page: www.facebook.com/ericaaraujocastro

"Nature" Group: www.facebook.com/groups/naturebyericaaraujoecastro/

__________________

As it is in my habits, I got lost in a long talk with my new discovery. And, once again, I was not disappointed.

The dark haired man that presented himself to me as a possibility had nothing to do with popular imaginary regarding BDSMers – he was smart, sharp minded and loved to talk about other subjects, not only sex. And, besides all, was extremely sarcastic.

I love sarcasm – it is a trademark for intelligence, my biggest turn on.

The conversation, from time to time, would obviously navigate through our favorite subject, but we also talked about many other things. We even found out we subscribed to the same national magazines.

I could barely contain myself, I was so filled with joy. And insecurities as well. Fear that my expectations would be frustrated as it had happened many times before.

I discovered the new candidate for my kennel – because ever since the very beginning he had made it clear he was looking for a 24-7 relationship, as was I – lived and worked only one hour away from Belo Horizonte.

Even more, he was a State civil servant and was willing to travel at my demand.

Of course I would never disrespect work hours – my old sense of justice would never let me get in the way of anyone's social position or financial situation. But, such offer made me anxious, longing to have him completely.

However, we both knew such a meeting would still be a while away from taking place – until I trusted him enough, and had enough desire to see and taste him in person.

I made him aware, since our first talk, of my intentions of having two dogs – not only one.

"For a Mistress that can and deserves, I would make any concessions." – that was the answer I received.

Well, is it not true that patience is, often, rewarded?

Again, at goodbye, I informed him I would send him a list of things to be provided, if he did not have any of the objects, and set up another virtual meeting in a couple of days. I ordered him, as usual, to wait for me on his knees – the difference being, due to his teaching schedule, there was no way to set a fixed time everyday. Thus, I determined for each possible day of the meeting, a specific time he should wait for me, always naked and on his knees. Again, he should wait for ten minutes after the set time – if I did not show up, he was free to engage in other activities.

I already knew our schedules would not be compatible until four days from then, but even so, I ordered him to wait for me every day. You already know how I feel: anticipation is an important part of desire.

I also gave him the instruction to shave himself. But, unlike One, I did not give him the option to keep part of his hair. My One had made me even more demanding, opening his limits up for me – I would never put beside him a dog that was less than him, that wouldn't do justice to his effort. With the memory of recent events, I gave my new potential dog the clinic's phone number, instructing him to call and schedule a full-body wax session – I would not accept less than my One had given me.

Of course I understood different dogs have diverging limits, obviously!

But, for the basics, there were no concessions to be made.