Why?

5 years later.

"Sia, wait up!" Wendy Carter called out.

Alessia turned her head to the direction of her closest friend who was panting obviously out of breath from all that running.

Her lips curved into a mocking smile looking at Wendy's state. "Why don't you join the school's sprinters? I'm sure your running would be very much appreciated there."

Wendy rolled her eyes at her friend's mockery and said, "I was looking all over for you. Where were you?"

"I had told you I needed to go early to the grocery store. You know how people are on Fridays."

"Really? I don't remember."

Alessia narrowed her eyes at her friend, "You were busy drooling all over Ryan Tyler to even notice I was talking to you."

"Oh, that was what you were talking about? Well, sorry if you happen to be one of the cutest guy in school and I have a crush on you."

Having enough of her friend's excuses she said, "I gotta go. See you on Monday."

"Well, bye." And with that, Wendy left.

Not even 'let's go together' or something

Alessia sighed loudly and continued her walking.

-----

Trying to open the door to house proved to be a difficult situation with all these groceries.

Alessia sighed in  annoyance and placed the grocery bags gently on the ground and looked for the keys in her pocket.

Once inside she eagerly rushed to the kitchen without tripping over.

Score.

She checked the list her mother had oh so kindly tossed to her and was relieved to see that everything was bought and ticked.

Don't want a repeat of last time she forgot to get something.

Alessia started to prepare something light to eat.

She made some ham sandwich and poured some juice in a cup to drink.

Halfway through her meal she heard the front door opened and shut hard with a bam.

Her sandwich was suddenly snatched from her plate and she looked wide eyed at her sister who looked innocently at her.

"Dear sissy. I was so hungry. Please don't mind my rude behaviour." Angel smirked at her.

Alessia kept silent and was sipping on her juice when that too was snatched by none other than Angel.

In doing so the juice spilled on Alessia's shirt and she looked up at a smiling Angel.

"Silly me. I'm so sorry dear sissy. I don't know what has gotten into me to be so clumsy today." Angel placed her palm on her mouth but you could still see the smile creeping on her lips.

Alessia stared blankly at her sister before proceeding to wet a napkin and wiped the stain on her shirt.

Alessia could her Angel scoff and heard the clicking of heels climbing the stairs.

Alessia rolled her eyes but said nothing.

After clearing the island, Alessia was heading upstairs to her room when she saw Angel coming out of her own room with a blue dress reaching just below waist and her face caked with makeup making her looked older with her dyed pink hair.