Broken

Trigger warning; might make you want to cry.

Angel was there with someone. But not just with anyone.

She was with Ryan.

(Oops, I lied)

The nauseous feeling was still there and Alessia blinked her eyes rapidly to make sure no dirt were in her eyes and that she was just seeing things.

To make matters worse Angel had her arms linked with his and she was smiling brightly with her head on his shoulder.

Alessia suddenly couldn't breathe.

Alessia saw Angel's lips graze Ryan ear before whispering into it and with a nod from Ryan they both left the café.

Forgetting Wendy was even there, who had worried eyes gazing at her Alessia also left the café and quietly followed them at the back of the café.

"... can't even tell her Ryan. You need me." Angel shrieked unlike some few minute ago when she was beaming like the happiest girl in the world.

Ryan clenched his fist till his knuckles turned white.

"She doesn't need to know."

Angel just rolled her eyes.

"Of course not. Cause you don't want to include her in your problems." Angel said with in a fake concerned tone.

Ryan clenched his jaw and shut his eyes tightly.

"I don't want her to get hurt."

But then a sly smile crept on her as she slowly moved her hand up and down his arm on what meant to be soothing.

"But you got me now Ryan. I'm here for you."

With a defeated sigh he whispered, " I know."

Angel beamed and jumped circling her hands around his next and kissed him but Ryan's hands were dangling at his side, guilt consuming him.

While this was going on Alessia's heart was breaking in large pieces and the dam finally broke when she saw Angel kissing her boyfriend.

For the first time in a long time Alessia desperately wanted to know why Angel hated her so much.

Why did she want to see Alessia, her own flesh and blood in pain?

What would she gain from this? She had everything she could ever what and she still wasn't satisfied.

Why?

Why?

Why?

The questions were swirling in her head and her tears got ugly.

With the familiar feeling of bile rising in her throat she puked behind some bushes nearby mixed with her tears and she felt someone pull her hair up.

Not caring, she wiped her mouth with the sleeve of her shirt and slowly met the concerned eyes of Wendy and something snapped inside of her.

In one moment she felt something dark form inside get and in the next she was squeezing the life out of Wendy.

Wendy's eyes were wide as she struggled for air and tried in vain to pry Alessia's hands off her.

Wendy wheezed in effort but that only managed to make Alessia hands on her tighter.

Alessia was numb to the stings of Wendy's long nails drawing small amounts of blood from her fingers.