Love or hate at first sight??

First update of 2015 guys whoo...

Repcap;
Abis second best friend Freya is now moving in the house and she loves Callum Hood, so do you think there will be love at first sight? For Callum and Freya or will she start a war with one of the house mates...

So Freya has just knock at the door and I am that excited I have ran to the door and slipped and now pissed my ankle up, I was just on the floor in pain as Freya just kept knocking the door Nich came down the stairs in the end "Abi why have you not got the door" he said as he walked down the stairs,

"Omg Abi are you ok Luke come down here now somethinks happened to Abi" he shouted

"Nich I am fine I just slipped when I ran to the door and pissed my ankle over"

Next minute Luke and Calum came running down the stairs "baby what have you done"

"I just slipped Luke when I ran to the door and I have pissed my ankle over" 

Calum started laughing as I told Luke "shut up calum" I said to him

"Calum can you get the door please its Abis friend Freya she coming to live here and by the way shes a fan of you so beaware".

Freyas pov:

I have been stood here for so long it feels like hours I have been knocking the door and no ones beeen coming so dunno whats happening, finally someone was coming to the door becuase I could see the shadow and guess who open the door was the one and only hot stuff Calum Hood I could not believe my eye act cool Freya act cool I said to my self.

"Hey I am Freya Abis friend I am coming to stay here"

"Hi im Calum you probaly know Nich did say you are a fan, thank you for being so calm normaly fans are not like this come in",

"Thats ok and thank you" I said as I walked inside the house I could not even believe what this house looks like it is lush and so big I walked in to the lounge where Abi was sat down with a bag of peas on her ankle "hello muppet what have you done" I said to her

"Well I was running to the door because I was so excited to see you and then I slipped round the corner and pissed over on my ankle so yeah"

"What a idoit Calum came to the door for me it was like heaven when he open the door hes just so sexy"

"If you say so Freya".

Abis pov:

"Hey baby is your ankle feeling bit better" Luke said

"Ohh hi im Luke Abis boyfriend I guessing your Freya"

"Yeah I am the one and only Freya"

"SAM come here" I shouted

"Why what do you want" he shouted back to me

"Can you show are new guest your xbox buddy to her room please"

And when I said that he was down the stairs like a shot "ohh yeah sorry about calling you a xbox buddy to Sam thats just what the boys have named you as I said you like xbox and all that stuff"

"It ok Abi I dont mine I love playing xbox I am skills at it at least I think I am haha",

Sam has shown Perrarena to her room and she has warmed to the place really well and has meet everyone in the house so thats good.

"Come on the baby me and Taerma are gonna take you to the doctor to check this ankle out"

"Ok baby can I have a kiss first though"

"Eww eww no PDA please keep it under control" Micheal and Ashton shouted

"Ok well we are of to the doctors because I have pissed up my ankle and of course Luke being over protective"

"Well I guess Lukes right really" Ashton said

"Well we better get going" Taerma said.

So we have been at the doctors for over 2hours now and I have found out I have fractured my ankle so have now got a cast on and have crutches so look like a right idoit, we are now home and everyone is just doing every think for me I feel like a poper princess and Calum and Freya are get pretty cosy on the xbox haha cant believe that girl.

Update guys hope you liked it ♡♡♡