Friends?

So i arrived at the xfactor and

I knocked on the door and guess who answered Luke hot stuff,"hey Luke"

"hey Abi what you doing here with all your bags?"

"moving in Sam said i could last week"

"ah right cool come and meet the x factor family"

"ok thank you Luke".

We went in side and i went to find Sam before Luke shown me round to everyone,i walk into Sam's,Nicholas and Luke's room "surpise"i yelled at Sam "OMG hey Abi what are you doing here girl"

"moving in i was not joking last week you know"

"well come on girl unpack you are you sharing with us boys"

"ok thank you Sam,Luke is going to show me round and show me everyone ok so will see you in a bit".

"come on then Lukey boy lets go and fine everyone"

"ok this is well exciting"

we walk along to a room that said Sam Bailey on it Luke knocked  the door and Sam answered "hey Luke who's this you bring to show me she is a pretty lady your girl friend?" She asked

"No i am Sam's best friend Luke is just showing me round it is lovely to meet you Sam"

"just call me mum that's what everyone else calls me"

"ok then mum at least you will be a better mum than my real mum is Sam"i said to her

"awww why is that hun"

"because she Cares to much about her boyfriend than me we had a car crash the other week and she said it is all my fault,so i left"i said

"dont worry i will be your mum from now on as i guess you have moved in"

"yeah she has and she is sharing with us boys"said Luke

"ok,well good luck because those boys are well messy".

We the went along to the groups room "right beware this is all boys in here so they will just be stuck to the x box,so they won't say much"

"ok then"

"boys this is Abi Sam's best friend she is moving in so is now apart of the x factor family"

"hey Abi"they all said with out taking their eyes of the Tv.

"ok so there is the rough copy boys joey,Kaz and sterling and the kingsand road boys Matt,Connor,Thompson,josh and jay.

"ok i will try to remember all that"i said as i laughed.

So i have meet Sam now my new mum the kingsland road boys and the rough copy boys so now to meet the girls and Nicholas even though i seen him in the room but not to speak to,we knocked on the girls door and one of them answered "hey Tamera this is Abi Sam's best friend she is moving in so is now apart of the x factor family" spoke Luke

"hey girl come in so nice to meet

you finely"

"i will leave you girls to it"said Luke as he went back to the boys room

"thank you Tamera it is good to meet you too" as i said that i saw two other to girls come from out the bathroom "did i just hear my Lukey boy" what thats my nick name for him well i am not going to get on with her "No he has just gone this is Abi Sam's best friend she is moving in,this is Abi.A and Hannah"

"hey girls"i said to them as Abi looked me up and down giving me a evil look,god what is wrong with her the stupid bitch well she is probly going to be another enmey.

"well i better get back to the boys room got more unpacking to do"

i walked back to the boys room to see that the sign on the door now has my name on it to aww how sweet of them i walked in the "hey Nicholas how's you?"

"good thanks Abi you"

"good just been in the girls room don't think Abi.A likes me though she gave me one evil look"

"oh right were you with Luke by any chance?"

"yeah i was why?"

"because Abi.A likes Luke so she was probly jel that you are going to get him before she does"

"ah right stupid bitch she is"

"what did you just say?" they yelled.

what you think guys?.... Abi x