For god sake!

So i was now sat in the head teachers office with Chan and listening to him chatting a load of rubbish as i clicked back in to the world.

"Abi so i have heared you slapped Brooke yesterday" said head teacher

"yeah i did but she had it coming to her the brat she is" i said and Chan laughed

"i will have non of that language Miss for slapping Brooke i am going to have to give you a 2 days exclusion at home"

"what two days just because i slapped someone who needed a slap" i shouted

"well thats the rules"

"well whatever then Sir i will see you in two days" and with thats me and Chan walked out and slamed it.

IN CLASS:

i went in to english and seen Brooke give me a dirty look i just gave it straight back too her,i sat down next to Sam "hey Abi what did the head teacher say?"

"ohh just that i have a two days 

exclusion for slapping someone who needs it"

"ohh not that bad then really"said Sam

"no not really"

Sam still looked a bit unhappy "what is up with you today Sam?"

"nothing"

"is it about you going to the x factor still Sam"

"no Abi for god sake why do you keep saying that" he shouted at me then the hole class looked at us

"because you keep looking unhappy every time i see you and i don't uderstand why Sam"

"becuase i know you don't want me to go"

"Sam i said to you that you can go for god sake this is your dream" i shouted

"yeah i know you did but i can tell you are still unhappy about it" Sam shouted back at me,

"i am not unhappy about it Sam for f*ck sake this is your dream so you might as well just go"

"fine then i will" Sam said and with that he walked out the room.

"what happened there?" Yasmin asked

"i don't know but i have f*cked up big time"i said and with that the bell went for the end off the day can this day get any worst.

HOME:

And i was wrong this day has got worst and guess what i step in side my house and theres this man sat on the sofa with my mum cuddle up to him "hey hunni this is Ben my new boyfriend"

"ohh right thats nice hey Ben"i said

"hi Abi" he said to me and gave me a dirty look.

well he looked like a bloody dick i thought i am not going to get along with him.

1 HOUR LATER:

i have been trying to get hold off Sam for the last couple of hours but he is just not picking up great i have lost him for good.

I went down stair to have tea this was the moment i am going to tell my mum i got two days exclusion shes not going to be happy,"hey mum i need to tell up something i got a two days exclusion"

"what why Abi" she shouted at me across the table and yeah Ben was still here and he is not going to be going he's moving in f*ck my life.

"because i slapped this bitch called Brooke" i shouted at my mum

"don't shout at your mum like that"Ben said to me

"and when where you my dad"

he did not say anything back "yeah thats what i thought Ben" i said to him "don't you dare speak to Ben like that Abi"

"i can do what i want he is nothing to do with me mum so why should i even bother speaking to him anyways" and with that i walked up to my bedroom i hate this house now that Ben's here he is just like a male person of Brooke.

Hoped you liked it vote share comment thank you so much for all you reading and voting means a lot.