Prank!!!

After me and Luke being embrassed by the Micheal and Calum yesterday we now a deciding on away to get back at them.

And this is mine and Lukes plan to get back at Micheal is by writing his middle name which Gordon and put it all round the house as he hates his middle name and for Calum we are gonna draw on his face and put cream on his hand. Haha i thought this is gonna be good,well Calum is asleep and so is Micheal so Lukes gonna put all of the bit of paper up and i am gonna draw on calum face yes.

AFTER THE PRANK:

Well me and Luke finished pranking, "who the fuck has put my middle name all round the house" we hear Micheal yell "and who the hell has draw on my face and put cream on my hand" Calum said as me and Luke where sat in are room laughing are heads off.

As we were laughing and anrgy looking Micheal and Calum came in "hey guys" i said to them

"by any chance was that you two little shits that done this because  what we said to you and Luke yeasterday" Calum said

"maybe" i said giggling

"you fuckers you know i dont like my middle name and Calum hates being all dirty and not clean"

"i know thats why we did it you got pranked haha should not embrasses us then"

"thats it" both Calum and Micheal said as they pulled out cream from behide their back "ahh run Luke" i shouted as i jumped of the bed and started running down the hall way,as i crashed into someone and i was Nick "hey Nick sorry i gotta run Micheal and Calum are after me"

"ok bye i guess"

i was running down the hall and Micheal and Calum were fireing cream at me and Luke was just hiding behide me because of his hair and did not wanna get cream in it because its all prefect he said.

I was still running now going down the stair and was just about to go out to the pool when someone came through the door "ohh shit sorry" i said

"what the hell is going on here?" a loud vocie shouted that sounded like a male vocie as i looked up it was Gary shit we are in trouble we are fucked.

update xAbix ohh no Gary is gonna kill them what do you think will happen???