One word: SHIT

Fuck i thought as i looked up to see Gary standing there "what is going on here?" he shouted in my face

"umm we were just playing a prank on Micheal and Calum" Luke said as he said that Chan came down the stairs "oh shit" she said as she seen Gary and she tryed to run and hide "and who the hell are these two girls Luke"

"um this is Abi my girlfriend and Chan they are Sams friends they having been staying here because got kicked out their houses" he said sounding kind of scared "well thats it the rules have been broke you all out you have got two hours to pack then you are all out!!!"

he shouted "but"

"no you broke the rules you are all out and thats it" he shouted as he walked out and slamed the door.

MEETTING:

"everyone house meeting now" i shouted

everyone was down stairs and now this was it now or never we had to tell them we have been kicked out "so guys we have got you all down here to tell you some bad news"

"ok what is it" Joey said out rough copy

"well we have been kicked out the house by Gary because i crashed into him this morning while i was running from Micheal and Calum"

"so what we gotta move out" asked Hannah

"yeah sorry we broke the rules by letting me and Chan in here and i am so sorry for this"

i heared a few fuck sakes from some of the guys but other than that they looked quiet chilled which was weird,

"so what we gonna do then?" asked Abi.A

"well we have to been gone in 2hours so tonight we will just have to get a hotel but me and Luke thought we could get a huge house and all stay in there"

"yeah i guess that sounds cool" said Thompson out Kingsland RD

"ok well we better get packing and i will find a hotel for us" i said

"ok bye everyone see you in 2hours" said mumma Sam.

"Well here goes the hotel and house hunting" i said looking Luke in the eyes

"yep here it all goes let find this house" he said with hope.

updated xAbix