| F O R T Y - F I V E |

Start from the beginning

Nandini smiled and told " That you will never lie to me . "

Manik nodded at her with a smile and that smile told her how much he loves her . She smiled at him and just said the three words that would make Manik's heart pumped up " I trust you . " 

Manik smiled at her and she lowered the window and just enjoyed the cold hair passing . 

----

Malhotra's Apartment 

After having dinner with Mukti , Manik came to his bedroom and got settled on his bed getting ready to sleep . He was arranging the quilt over him when his phone pinged with a message .  

Taking the quilt over he picked his phone and saw Nandini has sent him a link of an image . With curious look he clicked the link and an sketch of opened .

He saw that it was her sketch of a monster or say Mani with a chat cloud over his head saying ' I Melt for you ! ' 

Manik smiled at the message and was admiring the sketch when Nandini sent him a voice message . He clicked on the voice message and heard her saying " Let me show you first , then only i will post it if you think it's good or not . "

Manik smiled at the message and recorded his message for her " Then every time you draw them , show me first . I will always be your first reader . " 

And he sent the message . He then opened his Instagram and searched the account of Nandini's studio , finding the account he followed the account and saw within no seconds Nandini had posted the sketch . And then as said he was the first one to read it and like it . 

----

Affection : Expression Of Love 

" Yes , Mr. Kapoor . If you need details about the cooperation , I can fly over and explain myself . Yeah.. " Aryaman explained over the call to Mr.Kapoor his business partner who was right a bit pissed of not getting the things done properly in the deal . 

Aliya and Anuj entered the cabin and moving in quietly Abliya got settled in chair infront of Aryaman while Anuj stood beside . 

 " yeah , Nandini , She is on a vacation  due to some personal reasons . Yes . But how about I ..." He tried saying but stopped as Mr. Kapoor said something and it just made her face fell down and he said " Okay , I will wait to hear from you . Goodbye , Mr.Kapoor . " 

Aryaman kept the phone and rubbed his face . Aliya who was settled infront asked " Nandini has resigned . Why didn't you told him the truth ? " 

Aryaman gulped his scotch peg and said " She was focusing on this deal , though she gave the details , but it's Mr.Kapoor , it's hard for him to trust others . "