I swear my heart might have skipped a beat!

When he came behind me and touched me I flinched. The photographer took at least 10 pictures before I did it right. With that the shooting was over for the day and as soon as I heard that I practically ran to my dressing room.

My face was so red! I bet you could see it from outer space!

Ellen knocked on the door and came in, "So that's the hot dude you have a crush on?" "Yeah" I mumbled. "Well I don't blame you, if only I were a few years younger." "Ellen, can we please go home?" "Sure."

...............................................................................................................................................

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes I missed

chapter 3

"Wake up Amy!" Ellen shouted, "Come on you're going to be late!" "Ughh....five more minutes," I mumbled and pulled up the cover. "Come on," she insisted tugging the quilt off me. "Hey!" I shouted sitting up. "Hurry up," she said pulling my arm. "Hey! I can get up myself you know. May I ask since when do you wake me up?" "You'll in a bit, now get up and get ready!' " Okay, okay I'm up," I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. When I was done getting ready I went downstairs to have breakfast. I opened the door to the dining room and found my dad. ''DADDY!" I shrieked with delight. I ran over the table and hugged him. "How's daddy's little princess?" "Daddy I missed you so much!" it had been 2 months since I last saw him.' How long are you staying?" I asked. "Long enough to see your next show," "REALLY? OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU DAD!" I chatted a bit with my dad then stared at the clock. I said goodbye and headed to school.

I was a bit late so I ran to class. I wasn't looking in front of me and I crashed into someone or something. I heard a thump, an ouch and something shatter and brake. 'I'm sorry," I mumbled as I looked up to see who it was.

OH MY GOD! I had just crashed into Eric and Ji-Ji!

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you' that was when I noticed my glasses were what made the shattering noise because they broke."Well you should be, you klutz! You broke my nail! Do you have any idea how much this manicure cost?" snapped Ji-Ji."More or less than your fake face?" I shot back "Why you--" "Hey, are you alright?" Eric asked cutting her off.

Hold up, Eric was asking ME if I were alright?!

"Yeah, um I'm fine, I'm really sorry for crashing into you," "No it's okay, everyone makes mistakes, if you want I can walk you to the nurses office," he offered.

Wait a second! Did he just offer to take me to the nurse's office?

I swear I saw Ji-Ji's jaw open and drop to the ground.

"No it's ok, I can manage," " Yeah come on Eric, let's go she said she can go alone,' said Ji-Ji, tugging his arm.' I broke her glasses I take her to the nurse," he insisted. He shook Ji-Ji off and held his arm out for me.

What a gentleman! He was so sweet!

I gathered my things and took his arm as silently laughed at Ji-Ji's face. What is up with her? Lately she's been sticking to Eric like glue. I was deep in thought when Eric nudged me. "Hey we're here," "Oh.... right" I stammered. I let go of his arm and opened the door. "So I'll be seeing you around then?' "Oh ...er yeah sure' "By the way you should consider wearing contact lenses" "Um ok, bye," he left and I entered the room.

That was weird. Was that supposed to be a piece of advice?

'' So what's wrong Ms. Sanders?' the school nurse asked not a bit of concern in her voice " I broke my glasses," ''Ok I've got lenses and an extra pair of glasses, your pick,'' " I'll take the lenses" " Here you go " " Thanks." I took a slip from the nurse and pretended to put on the lenses. I could see perfectly well without them, but of course no one knew that. I thanked the nurse and left.

School finished and the usual routine happened. I waited in the alley, got in the limo and headed to the studio. I was a little excited today because Mr. F would be telling us the details of the next show.

'Is everyone here?" Mr. Fantalio asked in his fake accent. "Ok then, let's get started. The upcoming show will be in LA and Paris. It's a show for the same company so that why it's in two places."

Yay! I was going to Paris! I've only been there once but I fell in love with place. Mr. F continued so I had to paid attention. "We will begin next week on Tuesday in LA and go to Paris on Thursday afternoon , we will come back late Sunday night"

The thing I loved about Mr. F is that he actually puts to mind that he deals with a few teens so he makes sure the schedule doesn't get mixed up with school.

"Okay, we're done here now everyone get back to work,'' I hurried into my dressing room and changed my clothes. Today we were doing casual summer clothes. I put on a navy blue and white striped tank top with white shorts that were mid-thigh length, my hair was straightened, I put on some jewelry and sunglasses and navy blue low-cut Converses. I stepped out of dressing room and waited on set for Eric. He came out of dressing room wearing olive green colored shorts with a white t-shirt that had something written on and black and white checkered Vans shoes.

He looked so awesome!!!

I was still giving Eric the "meanie" treatment.

I felt so awful! Especially after the way he treated me today.

"Ok let's get started," the photographer said clapping his hands together.

After we were done I went home, took a shower and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

........................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for being a little late, I had a really busy week. This chapter is a bit boring and short but that's it.

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!