Chapter 6

I woke up to the result of being shook. "AJ, AJ, come on wake up"

The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't figure out who it was. I didn't want to wake up, I could feel a strange but comforting warmth I wasn't used to.

"Go away" I groaned.

"Come on, we're here" the voice insisted.

We're here? We're where? Recognition washed over me, we're in Paris. But who's we? I tried to remember what happened before I fell asleep, I couldn't remember much but I remembered that I fell asleep next to Eric.

Eric!

My eyes shot open and I saw his face hovering over mine, his hands were on my shoulders shaking me slightly. It took a second for me to realize I had my head in his lap. I shot up from the position I was in. my heart beat picking up speed. A blush made its way onto my face. I looked at him and he smirked.

"I- I'm sorry, I- I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay; it's not every day you find a sexy supermodel's head in your lap" he said cutting me off, a smirk on his lips. I panicked. What if I snored? Or talked in my sleep? Or tried to sleep walk? What if I did all three? What if he....

"You didn't try anything did you?" I asked, frightened of the answer.

He began laughing "You....hahaha.....think......I would.....hahahaha....try anything.....on you......hahaha.......in a plane full.....of people?" he managed through fits of laughter.

I felt my face grow hot and I mentally slapped myself. Of course he wouldn't try anything around people but did that mean....

"So you're saying if there weren't people around you would?" I asked horrified. Could I trust this guy?

"Yup" he said popping the p.

"What?!" my mouth dropped to the ground. This guy was a pervert, I couldn't trust him.

He stared at my horrified expression then began laughing again. "Your........face......hahaha.......was priceless!"

I was surprised he didn't die from all the laughing he did. A scowl appeared on my face and I glared at him.

"What?" he asked trying to keep a straight face. At this point there were barely any people left on the plane.

"It's not funny! I'm serious, how am I supposed to know if I can trust you or not? What if you're some rapist, looking for innocent people to feed on? I snapped.

"You make me sound like some vampire or something"

"Well I wouldn't be surprised if you were"

He sighed and met my gaze, his blue eyes piercing into mine. "Do you honestly think I would try anything on you?" he said in a serious tone.

"I- I um..." I couldn't find anything to say. My face grew hotter and hotter by the minute.

He sighed again. "You know, you really got to learn to trust people. I wouldn't try anything, look I may make perverted comments but that doesn't mean I force myself on people, I mean why would I? They all come begging on their knees" he said smirking.

"You're so full of yourself, you know that?"

"I take it as a compliment"

Didn't he just say anyone? Did that mean.....

A smirk appeared on my face "You know Eric, you said anyone, does that mean you're bi?" I teased.

"What? No! I meant as in- you know what I meant" he flustered.