"What?"

"After everything went down, you told me in the bathroom that she got rude with you first-"

"She did..."

"But you just said that she got in your face but now you saying you stepped to her and put your finger in her face...Mya it's not adding up"

"You know what forget all this anyway fuck that nigga and his brother! Like I said"

"Yeah, let me call you back" Liberty lied, quickly hanging up. She started to think about everything and realized Skylar and Jenny were right. Mya is not a good friend she thought she was.

***

Skylar sat next to Osiris in their bed, biting her nails as she thought about the number that have been randomly texting her. It was still her birthday weekend

"Yo, my uncle and his wife wants to keep the babies another night, is that okay with you?" Osiris questioned as they laid in bed enjoying the moment.

"Yeah, that's fine" she answered dryly.

Osiris looked over at her and frown. She was staring off in space in deep thought. "What's going on with you?" He asked

"Hmm?"

"What you thinking about?"

"That number texted me again"

"Saying what?"

"Happy Birthday"

"This shit getting weird. I don't like this shit " Osiris told her.

"I know Osiris but I don't know what to do" she told him. "Should I call?"

"Yeah, see who picks up"

She nodded her head, reaching over to the nightstand next to her bedside and grabbed her new iPhone Osiris just ordered for her. She unlocked it and went through her message finding the unknown number. Nervously biting her bottom lip, she tapped the info option and called the number.

"Put it on speaker" Osiris told her.

She did what she was told listening to the ring back tone. Just when she was about to hang up the person picked up but didn't say anything.

"Hello?" Skylar said. "Please...please don't hang up" Skylar said looking at Osiris. "I just want to know who this is...do you know me?"

"No but I wish I didn't let you go" a feminine voice finally spoke up and Skylar felt her stomach drop. "Skylar, this is your mother"

"What?"

"Look I gotta go but I'll call back okay?"

"Okay, yeah that's fine" Skylar manage to get just when she hung up. She looked at Osiris and bit her bottom lip. She was lost for words as her chest heaved up and down.

"Calm down, you okay?" He questioned, caressing her face. She shrugged her shoulders. "I know this is a lot for you right now-"

"How did she get my number?"

"I'm going to be real with you. I don't trust it" Osiris told her. "Shit seems sus as fuck"

"But what if it's really her?"

"What if it's not? What if it someone trying to fuck you over? Your brand is growing like crazy babe. Chris Brown just gave you a shout out for the jacket so your name is spreading throughout social media right now" he continued. "That can be anybody Skylar and I don't trust it"

"I hear you O" she said placing her head down, looking down at her screen.

"If she calls back are you going to answer it?" He questioned.