Chapter 9

"I said let go of me!" I thrashed in the gaurds arms. I finally woke up maybe two hours ago, and the only thing I've been trying to do, was leave. I don't care how nice the rooms were or how much clothes were stocked up in that room I wanted out.

"Stay inside you little rat." One of the gaurds said shoving me aside like a sack of potatoes. I stood up, I have had enough, I could feel my face turning red and I'm pretty sure smoke was coming out of my ears.

One of the gaurds gasped. What for? That I do not know, but I all I did was lunge myself at one of them and continuously punched him.

"You" punch. "Think." Punch. "I'm." Punch. " A rat?" With one last swing I stopped and looked at his bloody face. I wanted to play with his blood and smear it all over the walls, writing creepy messages like some alien. But his eyes that held fear was telling me to calm down and maybe think this out.

"What in the name of Vampires is going on here!??" A feminine voice shrieked. Glancing at the door I saw a young teenage girl standing there with her hands on her hips. Her blonde hair was messily layed upon her shoulders, while her brown eyes glared at the gaurds.

"You were told to watch her! Not fight!" The gaurd quickly got up.

"Yes, but her eye--" before he could finish his sentence she cut him off.

"Get back to your job!" She ordered yelling. "Chop chop chop!" The gaurds quickly shuffled there feet leaving the room, leaving me and this unknown girl in an awkward silence.

The girl slowly sat down while I continued to stand and every once in awhile throw some glances at her.

"Okay. My name's Alice. Let's cut this crap because honestly it's getting awkward." I laughed.

"I think we're going to be very good friends." I chuckled taking a seat in the cushioned chairs.

"Wait. What's your name?" She asked me.

"My name is Jamie. And right now I need to see my friend Liza." I whispered desperately. She shook her head making me groan in frustration.

"Oh let me guess! Master said no!" I yelled.

She shook her head chuckling. "I shook my head because I know helping you is a bad idea." My jaw fell open.

"You don't even know me, we just met, and your already going to help me?" I asked bewildered.

She shrugged. "I usually do favours for anyone I have taken a liking to. And you happen to be one of them." She said holding up a set of keys.

I smiled. "Guess we really are gonna be great friends."

She winked. "Follow me." She opened the doors setting me free from my prisoned state. She held up an arm in front of me and put a finger to her lips signaling me to be quiet.

She quickly glanced both ways and in no time we were somehow in front of lizas cage in a matter of seconds.

"Speed." Alice said interrupting my opened mouth from asking the question she already knew I was going to ask.

"Wait." I said glancing around. "Where are the gaurds?" She pointed to a hidden camera.

"They usually aren't here during the day, so they put cameras to keep an eye on the prisoners."

"So isn't it like.....seeing us right now?"

"Oh! I guess so. But they can't see me. Because I don't have a reflection." I nodded opening the cell doors to lizas cage.

"I knew you'd come back!" She said jolting a fist into the air. I smiled turning around and opening Alec's cage.

"You think I'd leave you here to rot, well then coming here proved you wrong."

"Who's that?" She asked pointing at a smirking Alice.

"This is Alice. She helped me get here."

"Why?" Liza asked.

"I think you mean thank you." Alice said making me chuckle.

"Now let's get out of here while we still can!" Alice said pulling all three of us together.

"But where do we go?"

Alice looked deep in thought when she suddenly looked at Axel.

"You got anything useful that could help?"

"I can hide our scents but I can only manage for maybe four hours."

"Good enough. Everyone hold onto me tightly." She said.

"You sound like we're about to fly." I voiced. Clutching a fistfull of her shirt.

She laughed. "We're going to actually go the fastest I've ever gone in my life."

Sorry for the short chapter.