Chapter 7.

Breathe in, Breathe out.

Gosh this old lady is so fucked up, everything that comes out of her mouth makes no fucking sense.

"And how did these get here?" Liza asked. Liza started asking numerous amount of questions when I decided I wasn't going to speak anymore, I'm surprised the old ladies ears haven't fallen off already, she simply licked the tips of her finger turning the dusty old pages of her book.

"We are in my house, and I'll say it again, fate was calling you. Which has brought you here." Rolling my eyes I scoffed.

"Fate" I huffed. She's seriously been repeating this for how long? About two hours. And where has that gotten us? Nowhere. "Are you seriously telling us that crap? Sounds like some mermaid book story. Get to the fucking point please"  like lady, we don't have all the fucking time in the world, time is precious.

"All i can say, is that I'm here to help."

"That's the point though! Help us with what?"

She glanced at me. "You yourself cannot fight your demons alone." She simply stated making me blink a few times.

Like who are you to tell me that?

"Hold the fuck up, back that fucking car to the curve. I don't need a therapist!"

Liza shook her head with a disapproval look, the one that says 'did you just fucking curse that lady?' but Monica seemed unphased.

"No, but I can help overcome the past that haunts you."

"Thanks old lady but we don't need saving. Is that what fate was calling us here for?? to talk about my past?? Because if so, it can kiss my ass."

The lady stopped her wrinkly long fingers that was about to flip the next page.
"Your the only one who needs saving here."

I closed my eyes, talking about my dark past, the past I've been constantly trying to shove down under the dirt was making this scorching sensation of energy scorch in my veins, sighing I stood up.

I mean, I'm pretty sure she couldn't help me even if she tried, plus, it's hard to break down the barriers and walls that I've built.

"I think we should take our leave."

Monica nodded. "Then so be it, but just remember these words. The bad is the good, and the good is the bad, the only one who can rule over those, is neither the witches, wolves and bloodsuckers. There will come a day where angels and demons shall bow, and that day is closer than you think."

"Did you just call yourself a bloodsucker?" I asked which suddenly made her laughed. Then all of a sudden, she smirked, with a snap of her fingers her whole demeanor changed from the small old lady, to a levitating lady who wore a purple cloak. Her red stained lips set in a tight smile with her brown wavy hair cascading around her like a comfy pillow. Her facial features were young and healthy, her skin rich as gold and looked as though she was a beautiful ancient China piece.

There were no words to describe her beauty.

"I'm a witch hun." Before we could even blink everything was gone. Everything disappeared. Everything was replaced with the cave, and the tiny fire crystals that were set afire.

As if what ever happened, never happened.

"Wow" Liza breathed with a tiny smile. Still looking at the place, where Monica once stood.

Fine, I'm not gonna lie. But that was some cool shit. She literally played the old lady card on us.

We sat down leaning against the black smooth walls of the cave.

Sitting in silence for awhile I picked up some pebbles and started throwing them.

"Liza, remember when we were young, we used to throw pebbles at Solomon??" I asked suddenly remembering my most bestest friend from the past. The wonderful and blissful memories of us playing, filling my head.

For what reason? I have no idea.

She nodded. "You guys were like magnets" she laughed.

I smiled. "Yeah, I miss him." Solomon must be somewhere out there. I remember when we got seperated. When one day he disappeared and never came back.

"There you guys are! Been fucking looking for your asses everywhere!" Our heads snapped to the right so fast that the poor boy cringed.

"Axel what are you doing here!" I stood up yelling.

"And how the fuck did you find us?" He bit his lip to stop himself from smiling.

"It wasn't that hard." He explained. " I just left when I had the chance, never looking back, and plus, your smell is intoxicating. It really isn't hard to find you." He said sniffling the air with a content sigh.

I inhaled sharply. "You better be glad your the only vampire I like. Because you'd also be six feet under right next to Vincent." He laughed.

"You guys did a good job on distracting." He said referring to our best pole dancing.

Smirking I walked over to give him a tight hug, before I could even take another step forward silver bars surrounded us.

What the?

The clapping of hands made all of our heads snap in the direction of the shadowy figure that walked amongst the darkness. His quiet, tall and big appearance in the shadows of the cave made him look really intimidating. The air seemed to get cold and the silence was overwhelming. We all stood in shock not knowing what to say or do.

And just like the stupid person I am. I opened my mouth.

"Fancy seeing you here motherfuc--" before I could finish my sentence he turned around.

My eyes widened in shock. The dude from the forest!

His eyes were a deep Scarlett red, nothing compared to the one I saw before, and his face was stoney and cold. No sign of mercy was seen in the depths of those penetrating green eyes.

"Say another word!" His voice boomed. " I dare you." He coldly spoke.

Ataken back by his harsh words I huffed but nonetheless stayed quiet.

"You have trespassed onto my land." He stated.

I scoffed. "There wasn't a huge sign somewhere saying it was yours." I tried reasoning. "So technically we didn't trespass."

"Oh, but you did, right when you stepped foot in here. You should have known who this cave belonged to. Because it is very well known"

Tilting my head in confusion he simply stared at me with an unreadable expression.

"What?" Liza asked,voicing my thoughts.

He chuckled. "So you don't know me huh?"

Axel cleared his throat earning all three pair of eyes to land on him. "But I do."

Axels eyes met mine and I saw fear swimming in his stormy blue eyes. "The vampire king."

<><><><><><><><>

Gosh I hope this wasn't to boring. I can't promise things will get better but I believe and think that it will.

Sorry for the late update, been busy reading other people's books and supporting them.

How was your day though??

Amyway, any suggestions or feedback?? Are you confused?

Was it okay?

Thanks for those who continue to read and support me❣️

Hope your having a splendid day!🤩🤗

Your author,

Love❣️