Chapter 10

Just as Alice was about to fly through the air just as I thought she would, something unexpected happened. I was thrown in the air, slowly. It felt like time slowed, my eyes felt like they were going to fall right out of my face, my arms and legs flew wildly, feeling numb.  I was falling helplessly, i screamed out of fright and then gasped just as I felt squishy soft cotton material touch the skin of my back, nearly making my bones jump out of me. Scared shitless I looked around, trying to see if anyone almost shit their pants or not. But No one was here or there. All I was seeing was a bright room. Looking down I realized I was on a bed, the blankets were so soft I felt as if I might just melt into them. The walls were a blueish color, thank god. I can't handle walls that are white, I feel like someone might stain them with their fucked up hands they've never washed.

No offense.

And the room was filled with books, a t.v. and everything I could ever dream of. Realizing my friends weren't here, made me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Where could those fuckers be? Were they thrown somewhere like this? Where did Alice even bring us? I gasped thinking a even more horrible idea. She threw us in different hotels, in different states! My mind wanted to stay here a little longer and curiously wander around, exploring the wonders of this beautiful room. But I couldn't waste precious time, I had to try and find them. Just as I set foot off the bed I heard a rapid knock on my door.

As I opened the door, a small woman approached me with a plate full of food. The smell was literally killing me. I haven't eaten in so long.

"your food mame" she shoved the plate of food into my hand quick on her feet to leave.

Dumb bitch. Well thank you no thank you.

I greedily shoved the contents of food down my throat moaning in the process. The food was delicious, unlike the food I was offered at the other castle with my now 'dead' master. I ate till I looked pregnant.

Just as I was about to close my eyes, and have a great sleep my friends came bursting through the door calling my name. I was up in an instant.

"Alec! Liz!" I shouted their names as if I was looking for them too. Because shit! The food poisoned me!
"Oh my fucking gosh! Thank goodness I found you guys!" I ran nearly knocking them out as I jumped on them, hugging them. Liza's arms did not wrap around me whatsoever. Taking her arms and wrapping them around me, I hopped down giving them a big smile. The biggest smile I could ever give anyone!

"I am not dumb Jamie." Sighing I gestured toward the couches. "I was just hungry though."

"hungry enough not to look for us" she laughed causing me to grin.

"Where are we?" Alec asked, letting his hands roam the baby blue paint of my walls. My walls now eh?

"well where did you guys come from?"

"From our mama." I heard Alec say just as Liza opened her mouth to speak.

"We also came from a room down the hallway. Looks to be a hotel."

"Lets check the area." We agreed and headed toward the door.

As we were walking down the hallway, there seemed to be so many doors, wasn't sure if their were people inside, but the doors were like hundreds, when we felt like we might never reach an end, we did. Thank god. I was about to break down a door without knocking again.

We opened the two big doors in front of us, and we were greeted with the biggest place full of crowded people. Some were smoking pipe, playing poker, drinking, watching T.V. ,making out and what not.

"What is this? A casino?" Alec asked full of hope. I literally rolled my eyes. Alec and Liza were both very horny friends of mine. Especially Alec with his gorgeous blond hair, and chocolate brown eyes. You can tell he's A big flirt. But Liza, plays hard to get. She makes you want her, and then leaves you hanging. Pure torture.