Chapter 2

Pushing his now dead body off of me, I dusted my hands as if it was just dirty business. Time to bury you six feet under blood sucker! Kicking his body just to make sure he is dead, I dragged his body into the bathroom. All the while, while I tried to get rid of the evidence, I honestly could not believe I had done that. Moreover, I had done that so quickly and smoothly that I wasn't really sure if any of it had happened at all. I took a long look at him. He looked like all the other guys. He had a bushy beard, yellow teeth, uncombed hair, a weird smell, a little belly and he just really did not have that look where you wanted to fuck him or be fucked by him. I shook my head. Good thing he died, what a disappointment.

Dragging his body to his nice clean bathroom that had a large mirror along with nice golden tiles, glass sliding doors for the shower room and pink fluffy rugs beneath my toes, made me want to make snow angels in it and sleep. As I dragged his body I could not help but think, damn he weighs like two bulls stuck together. My first attempt was to somehow flush him down the toilet, but only his head could fit. So that would not be much help. Ah. The small brown cupboards would hide my evidence. Although, they could probably smell his scent from here. I mean, I should just throw him out the window. Plus his body might rot in there if it is left there longer than necessary.

Oh well.

Shoving his oversized body into the small cupboards, his body tangled in all sorts of uncomfortable ways, I may have shut the cabinet doors on his fingers. Glancing at myself in the mirror that hung above the sink, I grabbed his clone spraying it all over the place, hoping it would do the trick of covering up my tracks. What? Don't tell me you believe those stories where they tell you a vampire can't see his own reflection! I mean they're not fully alive, nor fully dead, but they're not ghosts either.

"You still got it!" I whispered to the mirror giving it a thumbs up. Now I know you're wondering why I hate blood suckers so much. Those nasty mosquitos, well, I have a list full of reasons but I'll just name one. Let's just get straight to the point. One of them raped my mom and somehow, my mom had me.

And one hundred MAX to the NO I do not have vampire genes of any sorts, or any kind of magic or want for blood. None of that. I'm not sure what I am, but I do know that they raped her, beat her and threw her in the deep dark parts of the forest. How'd she survive? Why, her prince in shining armor came to the rescue. I am probably a mistake, I was never supposed to happen, but because the animal dog shit vampire couldn't keep himself in control and decided on rapping my mom, she had me. The end! Psst...we got seperated. So I don't know where she is. I remember the times she would sit me down and tell me, the times where sometimes I'd dream it and feel like it was actually happening. Her screams of terror was frightening while the laughter of the rapist played out like a horror movie. The night was dark, the moon was half hidden behind the dark clouds and the night was cold. Everything was wet, for it had begun to rain and she was shivering trying to get out of his hold. He hit and choked her while he did what he did to her. The memory hurt like a thousand knives to my heart, because that's why we separated, she didn't want someone who reminded her of her tragic memories from the past. My eyes began to burn with unshed tears, but before they could escape, the doors flung open making me shriek.

"Jamie!" Liza whispered with wide eyes the size of a full moon. Her gaze locked onto his fingers that popped out from behind the cabinets, she nearly gave me a heart attack.

I shrugged. " 10 down, 100 more to go" chuckling, I walked past her.

Gullible creatures eh.

"I can't believe you killed him like that! I mean, how?!"Liza asked, exasperated.

"Well that right there is a secret, a trick and a mystery." I voiced, walking out of his chambers. Although, I, myself don't even know how I did it so quickly or how he didn't even know it was coming. Like I just, I just---- Eh, who cares, he's dead anyways. Hope he stays that way.

"Jamie! I know you killed other vampires, but this! This was just too easy for you."

"It certainly was, I mean, all the others I had to plan out their deaths, and actually set up traps. This was too easy."

Liza glanced around worriedly. "What if-- what if he didn't die?" She asked. Rolling my eyes at her frightened figure, I replied.

"I literally stuck that knife in his chest, into his heart, and killed him." Checking my bra for my small pocket knife I nodded. "And I witnessed it with my own eyes."

She shook her head. "Or maybe" she whispered. "You are a vampire, because you have changed a lot, your skin is pale, and your hair is red."

I laughed. Like a full on donkey laugh right there on the floor.

"So what do you want me to do? Gain weight, shave my head and then I wouldn't 'look' like a vampire? Honey, I would still be me, mysterious. Plus red hair has nothing to do with vampires."

She sighed. " I was just stating the obvious. What are you going to do now?"

I smiled.

"Oh, no!" Liza shouted loudly, backing away. "I know that smile! I know it! Whatever you have in mind, is surely going to get us both killed!"

I shook my head. "You are a scaredy cat Liza. Join the wild side with me, trust me, I'll be doing us a huge favor."

"Okay" she sighed. "But if I die! Kill yourself too, I'm not being buried alone!" Laughing at my best friend's joke, or maybe not, a short petite woman appeared in the hallway.

The bloodsucker bitch has arrived!

"Why do you smell?" She asked, coming closer to me. Her black eyes checked me from head to toe. Okay, black eyes are a little absurd, but you get my point.

"What do you mean?" Like gosh, what are you? A dog? Oh, forgot, you are a vampire who apparently is able to smell me from one hundred miles away.

"You smell like Vincent."

"Oh, I was about to get a punishment for not knocking and entering his chambers during his teaching lessons."

Liza giggled at my joke. Wasn't it a good one? Right, I mean, you know what, never mind, I know it was terrible. The small petite woman, Sarah- as I like to call her- short stuff, eyes me suspiciously. "And what happened? did he not?"

"He didn't." I confirmed trying to walk past her.

"Why?" Her fangs extended. She seriously wanted me to be limping and bleeding whenever she saw me. The evilness in this woman! "Maybe I could do the job for him." she said, stepping closer.

"Because," I sighed loudly. "I'm getting sold tomorrow and he wants me to look perfect, not black eyed and bloodied."

"Well, fine, you two need to get back to your jobs anyways! Unless you don't want to eat for another week." she marched off with the flip of her short black hair.

You see, they also punish us by not letting us eat. Which is downright cruel. Food is life! Gosh! Sometimes I wish I could slap her! I could, but then if she slapped me I'm pretty sure my face would be facing backwards.

Fuck vampire strength.

"She's on to you." Liza whispered.

"Mmm....yes she is."

Liza face palmed. " Aren't you scared?"

" Liza, we won't be here when she finds out." I gave her a wink for reassurance.

"What? Where will we be?" she asked.

"Just follow me, I have a plan."