Chapter 8

Before I could even blink we were transported. I dizzily stumbled upon my own feet trying to keep my balance.

"Don't ever do that again!" My stomach whirled and my head pounded furiously.  Transporting really wasn't fun.

"Umm...Jamie." blinking rapidly, I began to notice our surroundings.

"Ah shit"

there was several gaurds surrounding the cell, or maybe cage, we were stuck in. Looking across from our cell I noticed Axel in a separate one throwing small pebbles against the cracked walls. He seemed...bored.

Typical.

Pinching my nose in disgust from the horrible smells of vomit, crap, rotten corpses and so much more, I glanced to my left noticing a small girl in a cage right next to us. She wore a small white thin dress and her skin was pale. She was small and skinny from what I could tell, her dark hair was short and looked as though it hasn't been brushed in a long time, While she hummed rocking herself back and forth. I continued to examine her, As if sensing my stare she abrubtly halted her smooth melody and rather calm rocking. Turning around she looked at me. I gasped. Her dark black eyes made my breath hitch in my throat. Making me wonder what has happened. And what she was. The darkness in her eyes were so dark I shuddered feeling this awkward yet scary feeling of whatever course my veins.

I quickly averted my gaze and turned them back to the gaurds.

The gaurds were holding sheilds and what seems to be sharp spear sticks. We could see there hooded red eyes staring at us.

One of the gaurds stood before us and kicked a plate through a small trap door where I'm guessing our food will be passed through.

"Eat" he commanded stepping back. I took the plate.

"Thank you." I sat down and picked up the fork, they looked at me in shock, and then I did the unexpected. I threw the plate against the cell making the raw stale cheese and bread, land on the gaurd.

"You really thought I was going to eat?" I asked humorlessly. " Eat Poison?!"

The gaurds remained emotionless and stiff.

The creaking sound of the door echoed through the dark place interrupting my staring contest with the gaurds. I peered through the cell bars and saw 'him'. His hair as always, was slightly hanging over his face covering his beautiful emerald green eyes. His attire was different now though, his shirt was a plain black t-shirt, while his pants was a loose black jeans. His body and muscles were surely showing, making me want to suck, lick and bite his skin off.

What the fuck? Your in a cage and your thinking about the nasty??

Remember. You hate vampires. Yeah! That's right!

My face burned with anger.

"Let us out!"

He stayed quiet making my anger fuel to it's approxamity.

"Why huh? What good use do we make sitting in these cages!"

"Nothing, you belong in those cages." He said coldly. His face stoney and void of any emotions.

"Who are you to tell me where I belong and where I don't?" I shot back equally as cold as him. "Oh okay! You know what! Your the boss. I'm sorry mother!"

"Watch your pretty little mouth" he growled.

I felt my heart flutter at the mention of 'pretty' yet kept a calm and strong composure.

"No thanks asshole!" I flipped him the bird.

He turned around and began speaking to a gaurd.

"I don't want to do that!" I screamed. He turned around shocked. I mean, he was just telling the gaurd to mind link, whatever that is, a maid to come get me. It's not like he was keeping it a secret if he was casually speaking like it's another sunny day where he hasn't just kidnapped two girls.

Oh. And a boy.

"You understand?"

"What?"

Lizas mouth fell open. "Jamie you just understood them!" She shreiked. "They were speaking another language."

I looked down confused.

"Ah. So red hairs name is Jamie."

I scowled. " Shut up."

A tall, yet skinny lady appeared walking right next to the 'Vampire king', or what I like to call him, fuck face. Anyone I dislike will not have a very nice nickname.

"Sir, here are the clothes." She muttered quietly looking anywhere else but him. She had perfectly straight blonde hair, while her big brown eyes took a small glance at me. She was small, yet beautiful. Her face showed just how frightened she was. And it made me wonder....

Gosh, is the vampire king that bad?

"Take the red haired lady into another room and attend to
Her as much as needed." He stated with authority. The lady bowed and the gaurds each stood by her side, unlocking our cell.

I shook my head holding Liza.

"Nope!" I shouted like a baby. "If she's not coming! I'm not!" The lady sighed.

"I'm sorry, but these are the masters orders."

"I dont care what your fucking master says! I'm not going unless she does!" We were talking about him as if he wasn't even here. He was standing next to the cell glancing at his wrist that had a watch, as if he had more important things to do then to deal with two girls he's abducted.

I really hated to yell in her poor face, but I just can't leave my best friend. Who does that? I'd go to hell for her if I had to!

She snapped her fingers and the gaurds quickly made there way to me. I dodged them still holding a frightened Liza.

"No!" They each held my arms trying to rip my tight grip from around Liza.

"Come on pretty lady, I don't want to rip your arms off." One of the hooded gaurds spoke in a raspy voice.

"Shut your pie hole!" I kicked him in the shins making him groan while I round house kicked the other one in the face making him fly to the other end of the cell. They both slowly stood up and looked at me in shock.

"Oh my god!" Liza yelled. Making my ears ring.

"Jamie!!!" She pointed to my eyes while I confusingly touched them.

"What!??" I asked worriedly. Continuing to touch my eyes trying to find blood or a scar. Most likely anything out of the ordinary.

Before she could even speak a word as I was knocked off my feet and pinned down to the floor.

"Ah crap." I heaved, my back aching while it felt like a thousand needles were continuously stabbed in my back.

"Why you little...." And just like that, I was sucker punched in the face blanking out. The only thing that I could see was black. Nothing. Just darkness. I'm so going to beat that motherfucker up.

It was a blissfull moment though. I enjoyed the ectasy and the void of darkness that consumed me. It relaxed my tense muscles and made this sort of energy like adrenaline pump in my veins.

<><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the short chapter. I hope it was good though❣️

How was your day? And explain it in three emojis. Mine was. 😂❤️👻

Feedback or suggestions?? Don't be afraid, I'm aiming to become better.

Also there might be errors.

If you want it longer than that. Let me know and I'll DEFINITLEY meet up with your request.

Thanks for continuing to support such a crappy book and for continuing to vote and comment❤️ thank you guys!!

Your author,

Love❣️