Chapter 12-Finale

*Pennywise and Pennywise gifs below

His arms and legs one by one shoot out to its normal length. He sits up quickly, causing us all to take one step back. His head is down and he floats up to his feet. 

Bill puts the gun back up

"Do it!" Eddie yells.

"Do it Bill!" Richie yells, along with him.

"It's not loaded." I hear Mike whisper.

Pennywise's head snaps up and smirks at us.

"Do it!" Bev yells.

Bill pushes the trigger again and Pennywise pauses for a second, gasping. His head cracks open slightly and blood starts to float with him. His eyes snap toward Bill and he starts screaming, running at him. He tackles Bill, but Bill holds the gun up to catch ITs mouth. Bev runs over with a spear that was dropped and goes to swing but IT turns toward her.

"Beverly! No!" Mike yells.

Mike pushes her out of the way. IT swings his arm and hits Mike across the room.

"Mike!" I scream.

IT is standing once again and Bill jumps onto his back, holding a pipe across his mouth. Ben jumps up and grabs onto ITs arm. Richie follows Bill's idea and jumps right onto Bill, grabbing onto the pipe for more strength. Stanley follows Ben and jumps onto the other arm. IT swings his arm, causing Ben to fly off his arm.

"Ben!" I scream and waddle over to him.

I help him up slowly to see Stan being thrown off as well. IT reaches behind him and flips Richie off him. Ben helps me back over to the group and I kneel next to Richie, who is now sitting in front of Pennywise...who is holding Bill close to him. He grabs his face and starts scooting backward, away from us.

 He grabs his face and starts scooting backward, away from us

"Let him go!" Bev yells.

Richie grabs my arm, making sure I'm close to him.

"No...I'll take him. I'll take all of you." Pennywise says, voice quivering. "And I devour his meat as I feed off of your fear." He pauses and holds up his finger, his eyes widening. "Or...leave us in peace." He grabs Bill's face again. "I'll take him, only him...and then I'll take my long break...and you will grow, will thrive...and you will live happy lives...Until old age takes you back under the weeds." His voice lessens.