Chapter 5

They all jump before turning toward us. I push down my jean shorts to reveal all of my bathing suit. It's just a simple, sky blue almost white, two piece, bikini. I got it a couple weeks ago, and have been excited to wear it. It's better than that old dark blue one piece I used to wear. The bikini fits me to perfection, and covers the necessary areas.

 The bikini fits me to perfection, and covers the necessary areas

Bev just opens her dress and lets it fall to the ground. I smirk at the boys, before running past them. I jump off the cliff, flipping in the air before going into the water, causing a huge splash. I come up for air just as Bev lands in the water. I laugh and look up toward the cliff to see the boys staring down at us.

One by one, starting with Bill, they jump off the cliff toward us. Over the course of the next few hours, we play chicken and splash around. I glance over at Ben as I tread water and blush slightly. He is so fucking handsome for a young boy. I look away quickly when he looks at me. I can see his cheeks turn red and he smiles.

I look over at Bev to see her staring at Bill. I smirk to myself. Ha! Make fun of me for liking Ben. I see Bill look over at her before I hear Richie starting to scream. I quickly turned toward him.

"Something touched my foot!"

I swim quickly over to him and I go underwater. I look around. I see Bill and Stan go under as well. I see what touched his foot and come up. I flip my hair out of my eyes.

"Richie, it was just a turtle." I giggle slightly.

"Are you sure?" He keeps looking at the water.

"Yeah. S-S-She's right." Bill says, after coming up.

After that, we decided to swim back to the land area and relax. One of the boys puts on the radio when a popular song comes on. The boys are sitting in their underwear while Bev tans. I'm sitting down next to her, making small talk. All the boys are staring at us until I stand up. They quickly look away when I look up.

I sit down between Richie and Ben. I put a shirt on from my bag and started talking to Stan about his birthday coming up.

 I put a shirt on from my bag and started talking to Stan about his birthday coming up

Ben's POV

I sit on a rock, playing with my nail, just thinking about Emily. She was the first person to talk to me as if I wasn't the new kid. I notice Richie looking over Emily and he reaches to grab my bookbag. She moves out of the way, to make sure she doesn't get hit by his arm.