Chapter 24 - Unbroken Bond.

Start from the beginning

“Daaaaddddyyyyyy!” Chresanto Jr. screamed as the men attacked him. “Get off my daddy!”

“They’re jumping Roc you guys!” Princeton pointed out as his eyes widened.

“Get off him!!” Ray Ray yelled extremely loud as he ran into the fight, and punched two of the men extremely hard. One of her cousins grabbed him from behind, as Ray Ray watched Roc wrestle with some of the men. Then, they both seen Prodigy come from behind and grab two of the men, and fight them combat style.

Knowing Princeton, he didn’t want to fight. He sprang and headed for the door, when he seen the preacher with some of the women standing outside. They were all shocked that they were seeing a brawl in church since this was supposed to be a peaceful place. God wouldn’t want nothing but peace, so why were they doing it in church?

“We need some sort of help!” Princeton shouted. “Please!”

“We’ve already called the police.” The preacher said looking at the full out brawl.

“Lord. Bless these souls.” One of the women said, shaking their heads.

4 minutes later, the police arrived. They walked inside of the church, and broke up all of the fights. All of the fights. People were bloody, bruised, and messed up. The police had forced everyone to go home, canceling the already canceled wedding. It was in the evening, so the sky was darkening down. You, Roc, and the baby had drove to your house.

Roc was fuming. He stormed into the bathroom, took off his shirt, and seen all of the cuts and marks on his body. There was a huge bruise on the side of his left eye, and a small cut on the corner of his mouth. He stormed back into the living room, and sat on the couch. His fists were balled, and his jaw was clenched. He was looking straight ahead. Not talking, not moving, nothing.

You went into the freezer, put a few bags of ice inside of a big plastic bag, and walked behind him. You handed him the bag, he took it without looking at you, and put it on the side of his face where the bruise was. You leaned over the couch, put your arms over his chest, and began to kiss him on his cheek. You were glad that he was sticking up for himself and you, so you still wanted to make him feel comfortable.

“You alright baby?” You asked in a soft tone. Roc didn’t respond.

He looked up at you, and seen that you had a bruise on your left cheek, and a small cut on your right cheek. He realized that you were also fighting this fight with you. He realized that even though you couldn’t fight better than him, you were still fighting for him. He cracked a small smile as he looked up at you, leaned up, gave you a long kiss, then stared at you.

“I swear if I wasn’t sore right now, i’d give you the nastiest, raunchiest, dirtiest sex.” Roc smiled in a raspy tone.

“I’ll fight 4 UFC fighters, come out with all of my teeth missing, and i’d still give it to you.” You said as you sat next to him on the couch. He smiled at you, as you laid your head on his shoulder, and took a deep sigh.

“That’s was a crazy fight. Like, i’ve never fought that many people.” Roc giggled. “I got my ass whooped!”

“I did too! By like 400 girls.” You laughed as you lifted your head up. “But I wasn’t going to let that girl or any other bitch attack you in front of me. I’ll fight 20 girls if I have to.”

“You’re the shit, baby.”

“Thank you. And I can’t believe you left Kiloni in front of her family like that!”

“I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t marry her. I couldn’t leave you.”

Roc looked at you, laid in your lap, and put his fingers through your hand. He licked the blood on the corner of his lip, then looked up at the ceiling. You looked down at him, as you rubbed his head.