Chapter 6 - Flashbacks.

You went home, and cried your eyes out. You couldn’t believe that Roc just left you like that. You violently snatched the picture off of your wall, and ripped it into pieces. You threw them onto the floor, and fell onto your bed. Your phone rang, and you looked up and seen that it was Camryn.

“What the hell do you want?” You shouted as you answered the phone.

“Are you alright?” She asked. She could tell in your cracking voice that something was wrong.

“Why the hell did you let Melissa and Stacy do that to me?” You cried. “Roc just left me. Just dumped me while we were talking in jail. All because they were acting stupid as fuck! They don’t listen!”

“I didn’t let them do anything. Me and Leah weren’t involved.” Camryn said in a serious tone. “I was just having a good time and trying to find my own date, when I seen you with that man. I didn’t know that you didn’t want to go home with him.”

You sat there and questioned yourself. You were surrounde by lies, so you didn’t know if you could believe her or not. But the seriousness in her voice, convinced you otherwise.

“Stacy told me about how mad you were.” She continued. “And not to sound harsh, but I wasn’t paying any attention to you. So I didn’t know if you were drunk or not. But trust me (Y/N), if I had known that, I would’ve stopped you. I’m better than that, and so is Leah.”

You paused for a minute. You laid your head into your pillow, and held the phone close to your face as you listened to the awkward silence of the phone conversations.

“Hello?” Camryn said.

“I’m just a mess right now, Cam.” You moaned. “I’m gonna call you back after I get some rest, alright?”

“Okay (Y/N). Just call me back whenever you feel better. I don’t care if its early, or at midnight. Alright?”

“Okay. Bye.”

“Bye.”

You hung up the phone, and brought the large blankets over your body as you prepared to go to sleep. Just as you were getting comfortable, the home phone rang.

“Who the fuck is this!?” You shouted in frustration.

You looked at your caller ID, and it said ‘Clinton Jail Facility’. Immediately, you knew that it was Roc. You stared at the phone for a while, deciding back and forth wether you wanted to answer it or not. Finally, you picked up.

“What?” You said with an attitude.

“Baby?” Roc moaned.

“Don’t call me that shit anymore, Roc.” You growled. “What the hell do you want?”

“I’m sorry that the truth about me and Sonya came out.” Roc said in a low tone. “But you and her are two seperate people. I like her, and I love you. I just met her, and me and you have history.”

“So why did you leave me then, Roc? Because that obviously showed me that our history didn’t mean a damn thing to you!”

“Because you don’t show me as much affection as you did when I first got in here!” Roc said loudly. “When I first arrived in this hell hole, you visited me on days that you weren’t even supposed to come. You trespassed just to get in jail for one day just to see me! You came on time everyday! Now, you miss days, you forget that you’re supposed to visit me, hell you forgot to bail me out in my appeals case! I could’ve been out of here by now.”

“Well if you hadn’t decided to put your hands on me like I was a man on the streets, you wouldn’t be there would you?” You snapped.

“Are we really going to go there, (Y/N)?” He said in a sad tone. “Really?”