Ch. 32 Battle Part 1

Start from the beginning

        "Stop it! Stop this already, please, Kenta can't take anymore!" Madoka shouted.

        Madoka, not in a million years will that work.

        "Out of my way," Rago ordered, as he pushed Madoka back.

        Madoka finally got hurt! Wow!

        We need to get that spirit a therapist.

        "Madoka!" Gingka shouted as he caught her.

        Naww~ my ship is so close to sailing!

        "This is bad," Masamune said, "we have to help Kenta right now!"

        "Yes," Yu answered.

        "Eagle!" Tsubasa shouted, as the three of them attacked.

        "You never learn," Rago said as he easily pushed their beys away.

       He hurt Peanut! Oh and Ryuga.

        "You stink!" Kenta told Rago.

        Wow, 'amazing' come back, Kenta.

        "Suit yourself," Rago said, "if you want to meet your end so badly, then I'll finish this right now, starting with you!"  his bey was heading for Sagitario.

        "Kenta!" Gingka shouted.

        "Kenji!" Yu exclaimed.

        "Get out now Kenta!" Masamune exclaimed.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        I woke up and heard everything that Kenta said about me, I picked up L-Drago and stood up, I knew that this would kill me and I was ready. I used some of Dragool's and L-Drago's power mixed so I could stand, around me was a fire of light blue flames, a beam of the same colour light going up. I opened my eyes, breathing heavily, it was soon going to be my time. Everyone faced me and Rago and Pluto looked surprized. At least I got that.

        "Ryuga, Ryuga, you're okay," Kenta said.

        "That one time, it was only for a brief shining moment, I became serious," I blinked, "I promised." I said as I took out my bey and launcher, "take it Kenta!"

           I opened my eyes and launched L-Drago, for the last time. I didn't hear what Kenta said as I handed my power to him. My bey started to fade away, then me. Just as I started to close my eyes a familiar Beyblade appeared, Moon. my body and bey started to reappear, 'so she's going to give my power back, is SHE trying to save me?'

        "Who's Beyblade is that?!" Exclaimed Masamune, the Number one wannabe.

        "Mer..." I muttered.

        "That's the last Legendary blader's, bey!" the lavender haired boy said.

        "Where is he?!" Shouted king.

        "Not 'he,' remember?" I interrupted making everyone look at me, "'she.'" How Did this even start, maybe It all started when I met her, I was only eight.

        "Huh, Mystery! It's Mystery's bey!" Gingka exclaimed!

        I sighed as I quickly replayed my mind from the moment I met her, all the way to here.

        "I'm right here ya know!" I heard her shout, I looked back to where I made that hole in the wall, Merda sitting there, without her mask, "hey Rago, I'm all better now, looks like ya failed." She smirked as Rago growled.