Chapter 8

Hey guys! Just wanted to say a few announcements! I dedicate this chapter to @bigfivedonaldduckfan and @Sunscreen1100 for the chapter inspiration and ideas! Really appreciate it and I have a surprise at the end of the chapter later on! But for now, enjoy the story! TTYL, BYE!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Elsa's POV:

It's been a few days since the Halloween event and Anna being drugged. She's currently in the garden being comforted and kissed by Kristoff, not that I have been spying on her..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay so, maybe I have! What's wrong with that?! Anyway, well, yeah we've got nothing else to do, so we're currently in my office with the big 4 (excluding Kristoff who is with Anna) boys. We have made amends when Jack saved my sister, so why not? If we want to work together, we need to be good to each other. (Although that makes me wanna puke...)

"Attention all agents!!" Walt's voice boomed over the P.A system. And it sounded like he was in fear, which was very unusual, seeing as he is really fearless.

"Please gather in the hall, NOW! Agent Snow Queen, please make sure your crew attends and don't skip out!" Walt boomed again, this time, his voice was really stern, which meant business.

"Alright! You girls will attend to the hall for a bit, while the boys and I search for Anna and Kristoff. I need to make sure you boys finally come." I said to the girls, my attention fully on the boys. I grabbed the collar of Jack's shirt and dragged him and the boys to find my sis and soon-to-be brother-in-law. The reason I call Kristoff my soon-to-be brother-in-law is because he and Anna have been planning to get married once they get their stuff back, but they need to sort things out for a while so, wait a few more months then.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"What took you so long?! It's halfway through Walt's speech!" Rapunzel scolded me. We had just arrived at the hall cause Anna and Kristoff decided it was fun to skip out on the speech and played Hide 'N' Seek.

"Attention all agents! Pitch Black has returned!" Walt yelled and everyone in the hall gasped, including me. Pitch Black? As in... Murderer Pitch Black? Nightmare King?

"Some of you may know him by his codename, Nightmare King. I need a majority of 120 agents, including the ABA, to secure the city! We cannot let Pitch get away with any more crimes! Agent Snow Queen, you and your crew are the ones who will accompany those 112 more agents. Everybody understood?" Walt ordered and we all nodded. He smiled at all of us and ushered us to our work. We AKA The Big 8 (changed our names) turned to each other and nodded before running to Tooth for our weapons.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Big 8, here are your weapons. The Turbo Blaster, generates enough energy to blow a building away. The Magnetic Ring, could attract anything that is metal..........." Tooth droned on about our weapons, and I tuned her out. I only heard the last weapon before my ears started hurting.

"And this is the Resistant Ring, can resist anything, even the urge to go to the bathroom." Tooth finished, and I quickly grabbed the ring and put it on my finger. But my ears continued hurting and I snapped my eyes shut. I opened my eyes for a split second just to look at everything around me and saw the others on the ground with their hands covering their ears. What warmed my heart was that Anna had also covered her ears with her hands while screaming, and Kristoff had selflessly wrapped his arms around her, comforting her and not caring about his ears that were red from the ear piercing sound. I managed a smile at that, until the sound stopped.

I looked around to see the other agents had already uncovered their ears. I uncovered mine and saw Tooth watching us with a murderous look in her eyes and the Turbo Blaster in her hands.

"Tooth? What are you doing? Put that down now.." I ordered, but Tooth only continued looking at me with that same murderous eyes. She shook her head and started laughing out of no where. The other agents and I looked at each other before running away to the door, Tooth hot on our heels. Eugene ripped the door open and we all ran downstairs, only to find the other agents looking at us with the same murderous eyes and a weapon in their hands, even Walt was looking at us like that.

"RUN!" I yelled, dragging the Big 8 and running away to the garage, the other agents following us like a stampede. Once we reached the garage, we quickly closed the door and barricaded the door. We quickly got on our vehicles and drove away, until we stopped on a hill not too far from AGA. I looked down at the city and saw a live broadcast that looked like it was hypnotizing people, until it clicked. Pitch Black is hypnotizing the people AND agents to go to his side and against us! I felt my hands wrapped into a fist and my jaw clenched.

"Elsa? What are we gonna do? We don't have a house anymore." Anna said, her voice breaking and weak. I felt guilty, guilty that I couldn't mend her back to her usual normal happy self. I thought long and hard about where we could go, until one place clicked in my head.

"The AGA knows where we live, but they don't know the one place that mom and dad always go to when they feel sad or depressed." I said, turning around at that last part. Anna looked at me surprised before answering in unison.

"The cabin in the woods.." We said and no, it is not the cabin in the woods like in the movie 'The Cabin In The Woods' ~T_T~..... Anyways.......

We quickly got on our vehicles (AGAIN) and drove off to the Cabin In The Woods......