Friends..friends?!?!

(Hey y'all! So like imma give it a lil more Time but y'all haven't really interacted wit my last update it's cool tho anyways I'm back and I turned 15 last week on Sunday yay!! Anyways enjoy this chapter)

[Richies point of view]

Once bowers finally reached our table, I stared up at the tall guy terrified, not that I'm scared of him. Of course not. It's just? He's tall. Looking at him I said "hey, my name is-"' he stopped me "I know you're name." I stood up "alright, just make it quick will ya?" Beverly snickered to herself "don't get blood on me" a teacher yelled "Richie and bowers sit down" I sat back down to which he sat next to me "I'm not here to fight. I just..want to make amends or whatever." I looked down at my milk "did you poison me..?" He groaned "no I don't even have poison, and I mean what I'm saying, I'm..sorry. And I want to be friends."

Beverly stared "I did..not see that coming.." I looked back at her glaring then turned back to the guy. Personally I think I'm to scary to be his friend, but having him around would pretty much guarantee protection. "Alright then, truce" I said then shook his hand, making an awkward smile to which he returned the favor. Beverly watched "well then, maybe you can make up with Eddie?" I shook my head "absolutely not?" Bowers turned to looked at Eddie "I tried to say sorry to him to, but he just ignored me. I think it's a bad idea he's hanging with Nana now.."

I turn to look at him sitting next to the so called 'Nana' "huh? She's so short. Why's that a bad idea?" I ask, Beverly replied "pfft you're barely taller then her" I roll my eyes "no one asked you Beverly". Bowers turned to me "you don't know? She's like, the devil himself. Herself?" Beverly shrugged "maybe the devil is a they?" I scoffed "that's not the point, plus I bet that stuck up assholes as bad as her" I said referring to Eddie. Beverly shrugged "I think the ole chaps a rather dashing fellow" she said mocking his accent (no offense if you're from the UK Ilya)

bowers snickered turning to eat his lunch, I suddenly made eye contact with him, he sent me a sharp glare to which I maturely sent him the bird, then turned around to face a teacher standing on the wall. I Prayed he didn't see me, pretending I didn't do anything like the angel I always am.

[recess time skip]

I ran out to the swings with bev and our new friend bowers, watching mike give some girl heart eyes. She looks sort of familiar, but I couldn't tell who she was. Then I saw eddie and nana walking over to her I'm imagined they were gonna bully her but to my surprise they were friends, I have a pretty bad feeling about those two.

(So I'm not gonna check for spelling errors that's to much work anyways listening to rules by Doja cat is putting me in a mood 😈 anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter love y'all - Aj)