Chapter Ninety-One

Start from the beginning

"Ummm well.....Um, do you not remember me?" I asked. He shook his head. The other man was just staring at me.

"What's your last name kid?" The man asked.

"It was changed to Smith a while ago" I said.

"I swear. Ok. I'm not trying to be a creep. Who's your husband?" He asked.

"Um, Fritz Smith" I said.

"Wait a minute. Wait. Fritz?!" The man asked.

"Erm, yeah" I said.

"He changed his last to Smith? Well that's just rude" The man muttered. Name, man and black, purple, knows Fritz-.

"Your Fritz's father William" I said.

"Yeah!" He said.

"Will do you know this kid?" Henry asked.

"Hehe. Kind of. He's married to my oldest son. What was your last name before you married him?" William asked.

"Erm, my family said not to say my real last name, just use theirs" I muttered.

"Small, tiny, black hair, ahhh. Your a Emily" William said it like it was obvious.

"Excuse me what?" Henry asked.

"I mean, it makes sense. He knows who you are" William said.

"Will, he could've guessed" Henry said.

"Actually, I know who you are. And I did ask if you reconize me. I don't remember what you looked like, but I do remember this" I took out a photo.

"Me and Camille. Huh" Henry said.

"You have a brother right?" Will asked.

"Mhm! His name is Ennard" I said.

"Guess you are my kid. But, I don't know. You two were taken away from me and Camille a long time ago" Henry said, giving my back the photo. I hugged my plush tightly.

"Yeah. I live with my husband and children, but I used to live with my adoptive parents and siblings" I said.

"Wait a minute. CHILDREN!?" They both asked. I nodded.

"Why didn't Fritz tell me?! What about Terrance?!" William asked. I nodded.

"Me and Fritz have four children. Mike has two" I said.

"I will grounded them for entirenty" William muttered.

"What about Ennard?" Henry asked.

"No kids" I said.

"Oh" He said.

"I wanna talk to Fritz and Terrance" William said.

"Come with me! I can take them to you!" I said and they followed me to my house.

"Where were you? One second I'm asleep and when I wake up your gone" Fritz told me, drinking a soda.

"Sorry sorry. Look who I brought!" I said. Fritz dropped his soda when he saw his father.

"You have a lot of explaining to do son" William said, crossing his arms.

"D-dad!" Fritz said.

"You and Michael both! You didn't even tell you had kids!" William said.

"Well we haven't seen you for years sorry" Fritz muttered.

"Where's Ennard?" My dad asked.

"He should be coming over in twenty minutes since he's done with work" I said looking at the text he just sent me.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it. Like, six children holding three babies ran into the house.

"You said you have four..." Henry said.

"Those aren't mine. I have three ginger heads and one white haired one. They all have green eyes. Those are our friends kids" I said, and Dizzy sat on the couch, on her phone.

"Mommy and daddy said we have to stay here until they get off work" Luna informed me.

"Ok thanks kiddo" I said and she smiled.

"These are a lot of children" William said.

"Yeah. Bonnie has two more on the way" I said.

"Yeesh" Dad said.

"I'M HERE~" We heard after some time.

"ENNARD!" I smiled.

"H-wait DAD?!" Ennard asked when he saw Henry.

"Hi?" Henry smiled.

"Hey" Ennard said.

"Where is Amy?" Luna asked.

"She's coming home with her siblings" I said, ruffling her hair.

Some more time, my kids came.

"Ohhh. They look like more of you both" Henry said.

"Mom who are they?" Amanda asked, tugging on my arm.

"My real father. And your dad's father" I said.

"Mhm" She said.

It was really nice to have a family renion. It was all perfect.

Done with them. Foxy's P.O.V as I said up top

We took our kids from Marionette's house and when we got back, Zeus was there.

"Go to your rooms kids" I told my children and Bonnie went behind me, hugging my arm.

"So?" I asked my uncle. His face was filled with guilt and sadness.

"I...I'm terribly sorry" He said. Me and Bonnie's ears went down.

"W-what?" Bonnie asked.

"I....I....I wasn't able to bring them back" He said.

Hehehe. Totally didn't do that on purpose. Hehe. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day!