Chapter 12

He quickly came near the gallery, to trap Lyra, but before he could catch her, Jungkook grabbed Lyra's hand and pulled her out, but the giant bodyguard caught her leg.

   Taehyung and Jungkook both pulled her with all the strength. They triumphed. All of them fall in the opposite gallery. They speedily opened the door and went inside. People inside the room were scandalized seeing us coming from the balcony.

   They thought Jungkook, Taehyung and Lyra were robbers and one if them called 911. Jungkook grabbed the phone and said "please come to galaxy hotel. We are in trouble, please hurry" he completed and went out of the room.

Y/N's p.o.v

   "Mia, look" I showed her my phone, indicating that I got signal. I quickly dialed Jungkook's number. "Pick up Jungkook, for the sake if God" I thought. It was switched off, I wasted no time and tried calling Taehyung. After 3 rings, he picked up.

   "Y/n... how are you? Where are you? Are you guys alright?"

   "Yes Taehyung, we are stuck in this damn elevator. Where. are you both? We are scared as fuck"

    " we'll come and get you both, please do not worry and be safe, tell Mia that I am fine"

   *beep*

   "Shit" I cursed as my phone, was out of battery. "What happened y/n" she asked curiously. "My phone is out of battery Mia" I replied and sighed.

   She checked her phone, but it's no use, her phone was dead already.

Author's p.o.v

   Jungkook, Taehyung and Lyra were running in the hallways, trying to find the stairs and elevator. "Jungkook, here" Taehyung screamed and ran towards the stairs he found near the store room.

   Jungkook and Lyra follow him, they ran down very fast. But then, a man, suddenly came in between and he smacked Taehyung. He fell on the floor. By one smack he got unconscious, that man was so damn strong so...yeah.

   "Taehyung......" Jungkook shouted. He quickly jumped on the man and started punching his face. He didn't stop and continued punching. He suddenly threw Jungkook from him and shouted for others to come.

   One of them grabbed Lyra's hair harshly and pulled her with him while Jungkook was standing there watching the scene. "Fucking leave them" he shouted at the sturdily built man. One of them walked towards Jungkook and tried catching him.

   "Leave him code 5" the man with a leather coat, and a titfer said.

____________________________________
Guess who the man is?
Hope you guys like it❤
Btw in the upcoming chapters, there's going to be disgusting content which isn't good for sensitive ppl, so if you want you guys skip and read the next part ❤
Do share, vote and follow.
Also do tell me what kind of imagines you'd like me to write, as I am going to write Bollywood stories with bts members and most importantly they wont be same as those movies, there are twists so stay tuned 😍❤